Author Topic: The plan for v20  (Read 46435 times)

Badspot i have a request: Anti-aliasing
Its called raising your graphics

all graphical settings can be forced for any game. regardless if the game comes with sliders for it or not.

What i mean by build mode is:
- Admin only use
- Lets you fly around like an admin ball, but with your character
- No need to fail jetting and fall down when building huge skyscrapers, cranes and other tall stuff.
- When you're not pressing any button it will be completely still.
- Ability to place blocks when flying (Wich you can't when using admin orb)
(When you fail jetting it takes over 10 sec to get back up and it's very hard to hold in place while jetting.)

Holy stuff

Oh my god

It's

Finally

*Faints*

What is so cool about Torque 3d as opposed to the torque blockland already uses?

If it would help the downright poop vehicle collision and small player collision then I'm all for it.
Newer Torque engines have much more packed into their map editors, I know that.

Torque3D has a DTS viewer built into the mission editor I'm pretty sure, so you can see nodes and whatnot.

it also has tons of new features in the mission editor that make it just overall better than TGE's, but eh.

TGE works fine for Blockland, and I don't think it'd be worth the effort to port it over. Or the money.

Newer Torque engines have much more packed into their map editors, I know that.

Torque3D has a DTS viewer built into the mission editor I'm pretty sure, so you can see nodes and whatnot.

it also has tons of new features in the mission editor that make it just overall better than TGE's, but eh.

TGE works fine for Blockland, and I don't think it'd be worth the effort to port it over. Or the money.
I suppose you mean the cost of porting the game? Because Torque3D is only $99.

I suppose you mean the cost of porting the game? Because Torque3D is only $99.
Yeah, evidently they made that permanent.

But anyways it still isn't necessary at all.

It'd be a huge change.

Badspot

• Administrator
Badspot i have a request

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=28.0

Newer Torque engines have much more packed into their map editors

Literally the single least important feature in Blockland.

I really need a few technical details so that I can update as soon as it comes out. I'm really worried that I won't be around as soon as the update happens; I need to be there, too.
So, these "familiar files" are the base files that all servers will share?
I'm running multiple servers under one user and I'm afraid I'm going to run into trouble.
I'm requoting this just to make sure you see it, Badspot.

This is much better than getting some new Add-On implemented as default.

Badspot

• Administrator
The launcher downloads the game to %userprofile%/My Documents/Blockland/ (windows) or /Users/<username>/Documents/Blockland/ (mac) and runs the game from there.  Everything inside the Blockland folder is the same.  There should be no compatibility problems.