Author Topic: The plan for v20  (Read 45667 times)

I've been having all kinds of problems, such as when I host, the server stops, and I go back to the main menu. the Console said "Could not find Message vector". Blockland also runs slower for me, it used to run perfectly fast, not anymore.

I've been having all kinds of problems, such as when I host, the server stops, and I go back to the main menu. the Console said "Could not find Message vector". Blockland also runs slower for me, it used to run perfectly fast, not anymore.

Everyone keeps saying this, and Badspot already said it's caused by having too many Add-Ons while using RTB. It's not Blocklands fault, you obviously have far too many Add-Ons clogging up the system.

Everyone keeps saying this, and Badspot already said it's caused by having too many Add-Ons while using RTB. It's not Blocklands fault, you obviously have far too many Add-Ons clogging up the system.
No, what you're describing is for a 'buffer overrun'. Or something along those lines.

The first problem he's having about the server stopping is due to not being able to authenticate with the master server.

About it running slower, little to no changes were made to Blockland itself, so it's not a V20 problem.

Alright, I'll get rid of some add ons. I don't have much, I got a virus a week or two back and had my computer made factory new. So, not much to delete but I'm sure a few will do anyway.

No, what you're describing is for a 'buffer overrun'. Or something along those lines.

The first problem he's having about the server stopping is due to not being able to authenticate with the master server.

About it running slower, little to no changes were made to Blockland itself, so it's not a V20 problem.

Oh. I thought he said it went back to the main menu. Read over it again, feeling stupid.

it's astonishing how many of our members are just too dumb to realize how they're often doing everything wrong and then blame the game.

it's astonishing how many of our members are just too dumb to realize how they're often doing everything wrong and then blame the game.

Like when they complain that all their addons are gone when they are too stupid to realize you just install the new directory over the old one. It copies all your addons and saves over to the new location.

Oh. I thought he said it went back to the main menu. Read over it again, feeling stupid.
The buffer overrun error doesn't return you to the main menu. It completely crashes the game.

It was returning him to the main menu.

The buffer overrun error doesn't return you to the main menu. It completely crashes the game.

It was returning him to the main menu.

From what I was reading, it was being attributed to that effect. Sorry.