Author Topic: RedGaijin's overall opinion on (good) music - keep your electronic stuff out pls  (Read 4976 times)

Nothing like some good music to make you feel good, mang. I mean, you could be having a bad day, and there are few things more satisfying then getting some blues or funk on the speakers. B.B. King, Milt Buckner, yeah gets the blood flowing mang.

Then you have some Kla$ playing to get you in one hell of a mood and the whole day is just good bro, all good. I mean honestly, moving boxes all day, drown everything out with some Kla$, get everything done mang. Everything.

Even some Ben Harper and some of his funky songs aw yeah. Then Boom Sh-Boom, that is some funk mang. Then to rap pit all up, put on some Sly and the Family Stone. Thats one hell of a way to have a day mang.

Discuss funk and blues and jazz and all that other good stuff.

Music:
Milt Buckner, The Beast
Milt Buckner, Green Onions
Martin loveton, Boom Sh-Boom
B.B. King, The Thrill Is Gone
B.B. King and some of his lovey gee-tar
Not Ben Harper, but his lovey Bring the Funk song
Sly and the Family Ston, If You Want Me To Stay
Kla$, Atas
Kla$, Proschaj Rossija

Funk mang
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 10:44:42 PM by RedGajin »

The amount of people that appreciate good music on here is saddening.

Not music I would want to listen to in my spare time, but the majority is nice.
Except that Kla$ Russian rap garbage. Rap is terrible in any language.

Music triggers different emotions depending on genre. There are always artists who do this better and worse than others. That's how you distinguish between good music. Not between genres but the artists themselves.

Hilltop hoods and pendulum.
That is all.

Rap is terrible in any language.
Not when the lyrics are awesome.
"I make them hate themselves like bulimics eating happy meals"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:57:10 AM by Clone v.117 »

Music triggers different emotions depending on genre. There are always artists who do this better and worse than others. That's how you distinguish between good music. Not between genres but the artists themselves.
No really mang funk and blues will trigger any good emotion for any occasion.

Rap is terrible in any language.
you sound like a pretentious starfish
on-topic, john zorn is literally the greatest free jazz musician ever
look up painkiller and naked city, those are two bands he made and they're both amazing

Naima - John Coltrane.

on-topic, john zorn is literally the greatest free jazz musician ever
look up painkiller and naked city, those are two bands he made and they're both amazing
I will admit there are a few better jazz and funk artist then the ones I named, these are just some of the ones I find most uplifting and lively.

Besides blues, none better then the King.

Music is subjective.

Also my taste in music is objectively better than everyone here.
um
no

Always remember: Music is subjective, but your taste is objectively bad.

I knew it, I KNEW if I posted my opinion you people would stuff on it. So, why did I expect anything else?
I still do not like rap. It's talking with a beat, no real melody.

I knew it, I KNEW if I posted my opinion you people would stuff on it. So, why did I expect anything else?
I still do not like rap. It's talking with a beat, no real melody.
do you like dubstep?