Author Topic: Simpsons may be close to cancellation.  (Read 4686 times)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/04/the-simpsons-facing-cancellation_n_993847.html

In my opinion they should of been canceled over five years ago, but whatever. Bart went from from an 80s kid to a 90s kid to a handicapped 2000-2011 kid, they show can't even stick to one generation.

Nooo. 24/7 Simpson re-run channel anyone?

now if only that could happen to family guy

oh wait
it did

it still survived

now if only that could happen to family guy
alright wheres nathaniel

I never liked the Simpsons much anyway.

Nooo. 24/7 Simpson re-run channel anyone?

Well there is so many episodes I doubt someone out there has seen them all. Re-runs can't be that bad, most of them you probably never seen before.

Bart went from from an 80s kid to a 90s kid to a handicapped 2000-2011 kid, they show can't even stick to one generation.

Bart represents the modern youth, and since the show has been around since 1989, and modern youth has changed since then, so does the character.

Bart represents the modern youth, and since the show has been around since 1989, and modern youth has changed since then, so does the character.

You change personalities more than Bart changes generations.

I think the show needs to jump the shark.

You change personalities more than Bart changes generations.

Relevancy?

nope. all the writers, animators, and voice actors took a price cut and saved it. almost half $ to.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/06/showbiz/tv/simpsons-pay-cuts-ew/index.html?iref=allsearch
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:20:44 PM by Bisjac »

nope. all the writers, animators, and voice actors took a price cut and saved it. almost half $ to.

Damn, I was really hoping for a cancellation.

I kind of want it to end too. There are over 400 episodes, hard to keep up D:

i stopped liking it after it went HD after the movie.

i stopped liking it after it went HD after the movie.

I lost interest way before the movie.