Author Topic: Looking for large reliable hard drives.  (Read 2242 times)

If you don't know what it looks like, this could be a long process. Either take a picture of your current PSU with the sticker on the side, or I'll just recommend you a new one anyway.

If you don't know what it looks like, this could be a long process. Either take a picture of your current PSU with the sticker on the side, or I'll just recommend you a new one anyway.
Alright, recommend a new one, this one is 500 watts, and i don't know if that will be enough for what I want.

Get SCSI drives, they go at like 15,000 rpms.

Alright, recommend a new one, this one is 500 watts, and i don't know if that will be enough for what I want.
No it won't. I'll recommend a graphics card and PSU when I get home.

No it won't. I'll recommend a graphics card and PSU when I get home.
alright, thanks man

No it won't. I'll recommend a graphics card and PSU when I get home.
When do you get home?

When do you get home?
Sorry man, been really busy. Seems a cool thing to do now is ask for help on the forums. :)
Won't be long.

PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341049
Great quality, high wattage 80+ bronze OCZ PSU. Fully modular awesomeness. Quite a considerably big rebate for you.

GPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127567
Very powerful card, futureproof, overclockable, great cooler, quality brand etc. Also another $25 rebate.

Total: $600 without rebates ($550 after rebates).

PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341049
Great quality, high wattage 80+ bronze OCZ PSU. Fully modular awesomeness. Quite a considerably big rebate for you.

GPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127567
Very powerful card, futureproof, overclockable, great cooler, quality brand etc. Also another $25 rebate.

Total: $600 without rebates ($550 after rebates).
awesome, thanks man.