Poll

Should I lock this RP?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Thug City Roleplay - The Beginning of a New Era.  (Read 55757 times)

yo dawg gone go get some mcikydee's up in hea fo shizzle wiggle tiggles

yo dawg looks like we poped som foos today fo shizzle niggle wiggle this is a sucess

Ok that's it. You want to see nasty stuff?

As I walk down the secluded alleyway, I spot the notorious Soulja Boyz leader. I quickly pull out my Smith & Wesson .500 revolver and blast his kneecaps off. He falls to the ground writhing in absolute agony. I walk up to his bleeding body and I take out my GI Tanto. I flip him over and shove the blade into his stomach and tear a gaping hole into his body. I flip him over again, and a surge of blood and organs emanates from his dying body. I take the nearest large sharp object, and hack it right onto his shoulders. I keep pushing down, but the blade refuses to go any further. Just as the leader tries to whisper "Stop", I take my foot and lever the blade down, and down. The crunch of bones echo through the alley, as I finish slicing through. At last, the head gives way as it pops off, rolling down the alley, right into the street where a mother and son are casually strolling by. The jugular vein from the corpse is spewing blood at an unimaginiable rate. I leave the scene with a burning body of what was once a man.

Welp, he was killed in-character in a "fair" fashion.
SecretAgent79 cannot come back to life. He's dead.
/thread.

/thread.
BUT IT WAS A FAKE OR A DOPPELGANGER!
/Secretagentinanutshell
Secretagent is ded now.

entrepreneur ster uses noclip and Buddha and kills Souljaboyz

/thread.

Inb4rageandargument

Ok that's it. You want to see nasty stuff?

As I walk down the secluded alleyway, I spot the notorious Soulja Boyz leader. I quickly pull out my Smith & Wesson .500 revolver and blast his kneecaps off. He falls to the ground writhing in absolute agony. I walk up to his bleeding body and I take out my GI Tanto. I flip him over and shove the blade into his stomach and tear a gaping hole into his body. I flip him over again, and a surge of blood and organs emanates from his dying body. I take the nearest large sharp object, and hack it right onto his shoulders. I keep pushing down, but the blade refuses to go any further. Just as the leader tries to whisper "Stop", I take my foot and lever the blade down, and down. The crunch of bones echo through the alley, as I finish slicing through. At last, the head gives way as it pops off, rolling down the alley, right into the street where a mother and son are casually strolling by. The jugular vein from the corpse is spewing blood at an unimaginiable rate. I leave the scene with a burning body of what was once a man.

Holy jesus.
DAMN MY CREATIVE MIND
I imagined the entire scene. Blood everywhere.

Holy jesus.
DAMN MY CREATIVE MIND
I imagined the entire scene. Blood everywhere.
That's actually pretty tame in comparison to some things I've seen before.
Imagine that same post, done with at least 400 words.

Oh my god. I'm sickened.

-insert messes's avatar here-