Poll

Should I lock this RP?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Thug City Roleplay - The Beginning of a New Era.  (Read 54685 times)

C'mon lets RP guys. [I say "Darn! Can we get some more peeps in here?"

C'mon lets RP guys. [I say "Darn! Can we get some more peeps in here?"
But do you like the idea of a Thug City game I'm making?

"Nice job burning an exact copy I shout in the distance" and i walk up to you with my deagle and shoot you two times in the head making you blead a lot for a guy... I then shoot you in your legs and then stomach, reload and shoot your arms. DIE I say loudly with anger. I shoot a couple of shots to your head (It didn't have a brain in the first place so It wouldn't really matter.) I laugh very hard and kick him to the dumpster can where he lives.

That's just. That's just loving weak. 1.) A clone? REALLY? Trying to be realistic here, but I guess not 2.) you are just loving stupid.

you are the one who is weak and plus you died... I dont even think you even MADE a thug profile..

He's well and alive. How did you think he made the post?  :cookieMonster:

YOU KNOW WHAAT.

David had a long, cold, glare at him. He stood there, as if saying 'Point proven.'
David thought he was wrong. Incorrect.
"Correction."
David fingered the gun in his holster.
"Don't think you can just try and cease me with your idiotic taunts."
He drew the revolver. David pulled the hammer back and showed him the long, big, brutal barrel of the Dan Wesson PPC. Down in that barrel is a skullbreaker.
"Tell me again. Please."
"Uhhmmm..."
"Three."
"What-N-"
It went off. A metal bullet, through the air, then the skin, slashing the tissue, breaking the skull, and cutting the brain while pulling along gallons of blood as it exits the back.
"Clone of me my ass."

Where the heck is my gang in OP

YOU KNOW WHAAT.

David had a long, cold, glare at him. He stood there, as if saying 'Point proven.'
David thought he was wrong. Incorrect.
"Correction."
David fingered the gun in his holster.
"Don't think you can just try and cease me with your idiotic taunts."
He drew the revolver. David pulled the hammer back and showed him the long, big, brutal barrel of the Dan Wesson PPC. Down in that barrel is a skullbreaker.
"Tell me again. Please."
"Uhhmmm..."
"Three."
"What-N-"
It went off. A metal bullet, through the air, then the skin, slashing the tissue, breaking the skull, and cutting the brain while pulling along gallons of blood as it exits the back.
"Clone of me my ass."

Awwww ye

you are the one who is weak and plus you died... I dont even think you even MADE a thug profile..

Ironic since simple gore makes you queasy. I wouldn't want to make a bitch profile anyway.

embarassed him infront of TOPIC viewers.
oh god
-100 respect

EDIT: Since nobody cares about the THUG CITY game, it is canceled.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:34:30 AM by Gum »

I care.. how good are graphics/gameplay and WILL it be ONLY on computer or will it be on consoles (Gamerking99 hates console games so he might not play if it will be for ps3 or xbox.)
1 thing.

I have to make it freeware :C
There has also been an engine change to Unity.

Because Game Maker is stuff.

EDIT: I am also 13, can't make buyable games. Stop acting like I'm Leslie Benzies or something.

You should... since you like to particpate in this RP a lot... (i smirk knowing that I had just burned him + embarassed him infront of ALL his "friends" (not really his friends) and the TOPIC viewers.
If anything, you just proved how much of a douche you are, and how you cheat every loving second.

ok sorry.. (GEEZ), by the way who is Leslie and can I see what the graphics look like + game play?! Maybe record or something I dont know ..
wow
just wow