Author Topic: Brickbuddies  (Read 15303 times)

That's not the only problem with him.
I hate Brian Smith... He is a cunthole, but anyway...

Boomerangdog, you are probably thee most idiotic child in the world.
Please, tell me some other problems about him.

Boomerangdog, you are probably thee most idiotic child in the world.
Please, tell me some other problems about him.
First of all, you are him, and I am more mature than you would ever be.

asdf
It's funny because if I were him worse things would have been said
Also
Brian Smith is more mature then your maturaty * 2.
You are a mere 11 year old kiddie sitting at his desk adding stuff to DRPG acting like it is anywhere near fun.
You sir are incompetent of accepting the truth, and when ever you do something inteligent. You say it was a pure great planned out sheme and act smart. You really are an honest dolt. You also act like your cool just by insulting him.
Ill give you a hint. Your not. So please, do the world a favor and get of the internet.

Come on boom, let it go already.

asdf
Also
You are a mere 11 year old kiddie sitting at his desk adding stuff to DRPG acting like it is anywhere near fun.
You sir are incompetent of accepting the truth, and when ever you do something inteligent. You say it was a pure great planned out sheme and act smart. You really are an honest dolt. You also act like your cool just by insulting him.
Ill give you a hint. Your not. So please, do the world a favor and get of the internet.
You ARE Brian Smith, because Cheese6 even told me he has no knowledge of coding, and previous posts of yours show scripting knowledge. Cheese6, even in-game told me that you are using his account, and he even told me in-game as well, that he gave you a second chance to use his forum account, and he let you go of his first one because of all the stuffty Drama you got him in.
Oh and,
"Get of the internet"...
Learn English please?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 02:29:02 PM by Boomerangdog »

asdf
Also
what? You're not Brian? So why are you posting things done by Brian? I'm confused..

what? You're not Brian? So why are you posting things done by Brian? I'm confused..
If I remember right cheese is Brian's cousin.
But he's very suspicious.

I like how boomerang is coming in here and accusing stuff with no proof and insulting people with nothing to back it up. Honestly Brian (who i've met in game) Is more mature than you Boom.

If I remember right cheese is Brian's cousin.
But he's very suspicious.
That is correct, but how the hell could someone learn how to code as much as Brian has been posting here, in like 2 weeks?

asdf
Also

sobriety called he wants your CHEEZEITS BAC

you filthy moter fucer

i really like them,you've outdone yourself!

Tested out, pretty cool, but I get this when my buddy unexpectedly dies!
But on the brighter side, it's pretty cool.

How am I supposed to show my Asian-ness without the color yellow?

i dont know how to spawn one can someone help plz

edward.s  :panda:

You can just make them with events :o