Author Topic: The Metathread  (Read 3497 times)

it's a megathread megathread megathread megathread?

Did Wedge leave out those multi-thousand page threads because they're too obvious to find?
Or is this all about forced threads?

240 Mega-threads is a suspiciously accurate number...

It has every single megathread.
He sure did miss a lot of them.

I don't think we were supposed to post because of the threads he's listing.
List is done. I kept the thread locked when I wasn't posting. All in all I was pretty happy with how it came out, I left about a 6 second window for people to post in before me and no one made it.

this thread is practically a megathread that lists the megathreads, like those other megathreads.
No, it's not practically, that's exactly what it is. Here's a fun fact, since this list contains the Megathread Megathread Megathread thread, this "metathread" could technically be called the Megathread Megathread Megathread Megathread.

What about my Power Toy mega thread?
mega threads don't count because they are not real megathreads. It's the space, you see.

What about the Minecraft megathread? :|
Please review the main posts. There are in fact 2 minecraft megathreads in there. The real minecraft megathread, the popular one with over 1000 pages, is not in there because the creator is not an idiot who named his thread "megathread."

This is a list of "megathreads."

Did Wedge leave out those multi-thousand page threads because they're too obvious to find?
Or is this all about forced threads?

240 Mega-threads is a suspiciously accurate number...
He sure did miss a lot of them.
See above.

i hate when people declare a megathread right at OP. it should be decided 6 months later when its clearly the popular stop for that topic.

Yep, so do I. And it turns out I've done it too. See this thread.

Here come the metathreads.

i hate when people declare a megathread right at OP. it should be decided 6 months later when its clearly the popular stop for that topic.
6 seems a bit long, but I completely agree.

and then we'll have megathread megathread megathread megathread megathreads.

we must go deeper.

Should be officially titled Megathread when a topic reaches over 275 pages.

I think Wedge should be the only one allowed to post new threads.

Any user wanting to open a new thread needs to PM it to Wedge so he can make an OP that doesn't suck.

It has every single megathread.
Uhh.
Ahem..
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=86206.0
DERP.

Wait no. Maybe I should try reading the OP first.

Homestuck sucks so it doesn't deserve a place in the hall of glory.

mega threads don't count because they are not real megathreads. It's the space, you see.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=169169.0

it says "Megathread" See?

No, it's not practically, that's exactly what it is. Here's a fun fact, since this list contains the Megathread Megathread Megathread thread, this "metathread" could technically be called the Megathread Megathread Megathread Megathread.

I will be expecting the Megathread(x5) before the year ends, haha.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=169169.0

it says "Megathread" See?
Then that means the thread is in fact on the list and you didn't look hard enough. See #202, post 3.