Author Topic: The Metathread  (Read 3494 times)

Then that means the thread is in fact on the list and you didn't look hard enough. See #202, post 3.
Ooooh

I was looking in the P's instead of the T's

Thanks

you would have to try exceptionally hard to get any more meta than this

Too bad, I didn't d-

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/6gXbN.png[/img]

Oh COME ON
shame is forever

IL-2 Sturmovik series

which btw needs more posts because its an awesome WWII flight sim :c
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:31:31 PM by Strovbe »

It's a good thing I didn't do it.

Oh my!

THE WEINERS MEGATHREAD!!!!!

I dearly hope that you aren't updating the Metathread every time a new page is added to a megathread. Unless you have something that does that automatically.

LET THE MEGATHREAD ZOMBIE BUMPING RISE!!!!

Expect a Metathread Metathread in 2012 after everyone starts posting Metathreads. I think it's actually a pretty relevant title for a lot of Drama threads (like stop posting stupid pictures and everyone sucks threads), maybe we'll see it show up there.

Ooooh

I was looking in the P's instead of the T's

Thanks
Haha, it's okay. I have no doubt that I missed one and I'm sure someone will find one. Maybe I'll make a forum game out of it and post a prize.

shame is forever
Everyone is guilty. Like all the top posters on the forum are on that list somewhere.

I dearly hope that you aren't updating the Metathread every time a new page is added to a megathread. Unless you have something that does that automatically.
No, it says in the main post I won't be updating it. I don't have the time. On the other hand, it's easy to search for new megathreads using a 1 day search, and the average number posted a day is somewhere between 1 and 0, I didn't calculate it.

!!!!!

Congratulations Pwnon on being the first person to post a new megathread after the metathread was published. We salute you.

Thread update:
unofficial thread soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgbjTaGv_fA (listen while reading main post)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:38:13 PM by Wedge »

Oh I get it, so you made some searchbot thing that searches for all threads on the forums that's name is 'megathread' and has less then a certain amount of posts?

Searching 'Megathread' in topic titles returns 243 threads.

You have 240 listed and there is 1 that is new.

You must have missed 2.

Oh I get it, so you made some searchbot thing that searches for all threads on the forums that's name is 'megathread' and has less then a certain amount of posts?
Yes.

Except I did it by copying threads by hand by searching for "megathread" and setting the forum search to only return individual thread titles.

I could have done it using a bot. But in the time I learned how to use the bot I could have done it by hand five times since it's only 240 threads.

Searching 'Megathread' in topic titles returns 243 threads.

You have 240 listed and there is 1 that is new.

You must have missed 2.
I can account for them. They were threads that were like "someone should post a megathread about X" or they were threads that were deleted or moved to another forum and therefore duplicated.

I can account for them. They were threads that were like "someone should post a megathread about X" or they were threads that were deleted or moved to another forum and therefore duplicated.
Neat.

Thread update:
unofficial thread soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgbjTaGv_fA (listen while reading main post)
I agree with this proposal in an brown townytic sense.