Author Topic: 2011/10/12 - Blockland Launcher r1361  (Read 56814 times)

I am not making an add-on. This is from a clean install.
So all the files everyone has.
Since this is the only error reported, why is the rest of the log needed? Wouldn't the file causing the error be more helpful?
The RTBC_ModManager package routine in the modManager.cs file is the error. My version is 108 2009-09-05.
I should mention that this is at startup.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:27:17 PM by RHK »

just post it anyway?
it'll probably describe it better anyway

I am not making an add-on. This is from a clean install.
So all the files everyone has.
Since this is the only error reported, why is the rest of the log needed? Wouldn't the file causing the error be more helpful?
The RTBC_ModManager package routine in the modManager.cs file is the error. My version is 108 2009-09-05.
I should mention that this is at startup.
Post your complete console log, but make sure that you start a server before posting it (this allows us to see which addon is causing the error - it isn't RTB).

OK. Here's the console.log as requested. Including starting the server.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:27:07 PM by RHK »

all that i did was copy all the add-ons from v19 and then paste them in v19

Finally, I was getting frustrated waiting for this.

Lan play is not broken.

The update fixed the error.

It keeps looking for non-existant Cache.db on launch!
No Console.log file exists neither!
EDIT: Aha, found out the problem. Your launcher does not like directories written in different laungage.
I hope we'll see compability with Russian letters in the future?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 02:07:51 AM by Crystalwarrior »

Badspot, I am getting an error when I join a certain server it says Squliche I do not know how to spell but it keeps happening there and here.
I look for the error and there is none. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello. I have a LOT of problemes with my blockland:

1: My V20 needs to start via blocklandlauncher.app, so my add-ons don't work.

2: Since V20 sucks, I still play on V19 (and yes, I can still connect to people's servers), but now, everytime I start my own game, it crashes!

I don't want to lose all my add-ons because of an update, it took me months to find all my add-ons, of wich some are VERY rare. Plz help me. I REALLY NEED HELP!

Your friend,

AWC

2: Since V20 sucks, I still play on V19 (and yes, I can still connect to people's servers), but now, everytime I start my own game, it crashes!

I don't want to lose all my add-ons because of an update, it took me months to find all my add-ons, of wich some are VERY rare. Plz help me. I REALLY NEED HELP!

Your friend,

AWC
You're a dumbass and are using an outdated version of blockland, thus you aren't going to get any support.

Alright, i was on a server, was using the arrow key and command to spin around, then accidentally hit Q. Command Q made me quit. i launched the launcher, and THIS message popped up.

Your friend,

AWC

Go to the help section
Look at the VERY FIRST TOPIC.
Jeez, people miss this all the time