Author Topic: Ok what can I use to upload vidoes  (Read 910 times)

I've tried fraps before but its too much work. I have to compress videos and I can't do it with Windows Movie Maker because unfortunately I don't have the program so any other programs that I can use to upload videos and take up less space?

Use windows movie maker
'Save Movie' 'For Computer'

Compressed to a tenth of the size of fraps.

Use windows movie maker
'Save Movie' 'For Computer'

Compressed to a tenth of the size of fraps.
what the hell. did you even read the op

I don't understand the question.

Yes I do. Infact I'll just go try to download Movie Maker and see how this turns out k?

How the forget are you gonna "upload" anything with a video editing program? what the forget are you doing

How the forget are you gonna "upload" anything with a video editing program? what the forget are you doing
When I first recorded with fraps and tried to upload on youtube, it took a forget of a long of time. I'm not gonna be doin' it so I got virtual dub. It still was long. So now i'm gonna go try download windows movie maker to see what happens. I thought you had to buy that program at first.

OP has Windows 98, before they invented default programs.

No I have default programs. I just don't have Windows Movie Maker for some reason.

why would it matter what program you use

stop being an impatient handicap and let it upload. don't expect an hour-long video of your friends doing backflips off the roof of the school to take 2 minutes to upload to youtube.

stop being an impatient handicap and let it upload. don't expect an hour-long video of your friends doing backflips off the roof of the school to take 2 minutes to upload to youtube.
I don't expect that at all. I just want it shorter all I'm asking.

I filmed toribash for about an hour with fraps. File ended up being 12 gb~

I don't expect that at all. I just want it shorter all I'm asking.
soo... shorten it?

why would it matter what program you use