Author Topic: MANNIVERSARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  (Read 3105 times)

-Prevent AWP cycle time exploit using quick switch

About loving time holy stuff.

TF2:

-Added loadout presets -- each class can now store four complete loadouts, including weapons and cosmetic items, and change between them with the press of a button.

I'd pay 50 dollars for this update.

- Added a new item type that can accept user-applied decals. Take any image off your hard drive, put it on a stick, and then smash people with it! (See the Decal Tool in the store!)

I'm at loss of words
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:55:15 PM by Shell »

-Prevent AWP cycle time exploit using quick switch

About loving time holy stuff.

TF2:

-Added loadout presets -- each class can now store four complete loadouts, including weapons and cosmetic items, and change between them with the press of a button.

I'd pay 50 dollars for this update.

- Added a new item type that can accept user-applied decals. Take any image off your hard drive, put it on a stick, and then smash people with it! (See the Decal Tool in the store!)

I'm at loss of words
but then, they had to forget up

what are you talking about

YES
YES
loving
YES
I CAN NOW SPEND MONEY AT MANNCO DUE TO THIS SALE

if only steam would loving WORK

Code: [Select]
Prevent AWP cycle time exploit using quick switchDo they mean the knife-awp switch thing?

tikitai: >all items purchased on store can be tradable after a few days
tikitai: NO
tikitai: NONONO
tikitai: NO
tikitai: NOOOOOOO

Why is that a problem?

if only steam would loving WORK
Same :(

but we have a megatopic
This

I'm at loss of words
Betcha there's gonna be many different kinds of loveual imagery unless there is some way they've disabled that

I now need a Saxxy to paint purple to make a carrotsaxxy and shove it up the pyros ass.

Betcha there's gonna be many different kinds of loveual imagery unless there is some way they've disabled that
But lets face it, who doesn't want to beat the living stuff out their foes with research?

Steam is working for me, but TF2 isn't. How do I know if it is updating or not. Erp, nevermind.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 05:28:11 PM by Shadoku »