Author Topic: John Madden announces entir- oh forget it just watch these videos.  (Read 593 times)

From PC Gamez;

October 13 2011 - John Madden stepped out of his office today and announced with EA a brand new jumpstart to the Madden NFL series.  "This will be unlike any Madden game you have seen before," Madden says.  "It's really going to raise the bar by a lot."  Madden and EA Representative David Basczelsik have announced critical new components, such as incredibly enhanced planning, real-time statistics tracking and updating, and the inclusion of the famous Fantasy Football networks.

Click here for some stunning gameplay footage!
The footage speaks for itself!

Seriously, I've never wanted a Madden game til now.

EVEN MORE GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!!!

Ok, this game isn't really real, the first video is just the funniest glitches I've ever seen in a video game and the second one is just some more goofy football stuff.  Put it in games because it made sense since the glitches are of the regular Madden series.

PC Gamez or David Basczelsik don't exist either, I just wrote that entire story up for lol.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 10:15:51 PM by Nickelob Ultra »

I love football, but the games are way too complex. I want a simple playbook with no other fancy features.

I love football, but the games are way too complex. I want a simple playbook with no other fancy features.
Just watch the videos, it'll be worth it.

I hate sports as much as Colten but the videos are just stunning.  Like seriously.

>madden
>complex

Just watch the videos, it'll be worth it.

I hate sports as much as Colten but the videos are just stunning.  Like seriously.
aw bb :)