Poll

Should this get stickied?

Yes
18 (40%)
No
27 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: ████ Before you make a Clan Topic ████ READ THIS! ████  (Read 1680 times)

There are alot of clan topics in this area that are just plain stupid. I'm sorry but seriously they are plain stupid. If you want to make a good clan then don't make it just straight ahead. Clans should ALWAYS have this:

███ Rankings

███ Jobs

███ Application Information

███ Members List

███ Clan Info

███ Clan Tags Info

But if you want to make your clan even better then I suggest you should also include these. These are optional though:
███ Clan Logo

███ News Board

███ Clan Tags

███ Maybe buttons that direct you to a topic

███ Reserved First Posts for Important Uses

███ Clan Projects (This depends on your Clan Info)

Please vote for this to get pinned so we won't have anymore stupid clans.

Other Clan Info
If you want a good clan then don't go ahead and make it like that. It might be better to set it up in privacy and get members first. Then post it.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:52:51 AM by PurpleMetro »

we have plenty of other clan related help topics. this one doesnt even have information.

we have plenty of other clan related help topics. this one doesnt even have information.
This is the truth.

You also spammed those box things.

Also, not all clans need "Rankings" or clan tags.

no

you don't need
RANKINGS
and
CLAN TAGS INFO

Those are necissary.
Clan tags atleast.
How tags can only be up to 4.

OP is mega handicap and can't post guides.

I'm only trying to prevent this forum from making bad clans. But as always there will always be flaming. No matter where you go.

I'm only trying to prevent this forum from making bad clans. But as always there will always be flaming. No matter where you go.
You should have done a better job.

You should have done a better job.
Atleast I made it but you guys have absolutely 0 confidence for this.

Why would you NEED rankings?