who wants to make it

yes
6 (12.8%)
maby
25 (53.2%)
i will make it for you =)
16 (34%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: ION NUKE LANCHER  (Read 14959 times)

Come on broski, accept my challenge or else I won't believe you.

that is it i can make a new account and post the same crap
Let me explain this to you-
If you get banned, your key that allows you to post will also be on the banlist. You can still play BL though.
Since the entire forums is locked down(meaning you have to have a non-banned key to post)
That would mean you would have to buy ANOTHER key in order to post the same crap.

Not a very smart idea?

ok i will shut down bl for ever if you keep saying stuff
stuff stuff stuff stuff stuff stuff
Also, if you want a "ion nuke launcher" that shoots relatively small projectiles, why not just use the MAS heavy rocket launcher?

ok i will shut down bl for ever if you keep saying stuff
Go ahead and try. I want to see this..Correction : I REALLY want to see this.

masterofgames just quit posting stuff and he killed him self so i am his brother speaking and i will erase his account for him may his sole rest in peace

error error masterofgames97 account got BANNED
lol dumbass

masterofgames just quit posting stuff and he killed him self so i am his brother speaking and i will erase his account for him
oh god lol

masterofgames just quit posting stuff and he killed him self so i am his brother speaking and i will erase his account for him
This is actually bannable.

Extremely large text and "threats" show your stupidity as well as your loss of temper  :cookieMonster:

/celebratemore

masterofgames just quit posting stuff and he killed him self so i am his brother speaking and i will erase his account for him may his sole rest in peace

Get banned  :cookieMonster:

Extremely large text and "threats" show your stupidity as well as your loss of temper  :cookieMonster:
he killed him self now i am sad that i hav no brother see what pain it has brought me

he killed him self now i am sad that i hav no brother see what pain it has brought me

Your sad attempt to make us feel sorry for you FAILS 
-1000000 respect
-1000000 sorrifulness (i made a word  :cookieMonster:)

Hi masterofgames.