Author Topic: R.I.P Dan Wheldon  (Read 3972 times)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Wheldon
^link if you dont know who he is

What more do i have to say? Last night in las vegas motor speedway Dan Wheldon was involved in a 15 car crash. I saw footage from the camera on Dan's car and he suffered a enormous clash, was lifted 10 feet in the air and slammed into the wall. Dan's car then caught fire. They later said that he had passed away in the car.
Again, R.I.P Dan Wheldon.
My hero...

I really want this pinned so everyone here can remember Dan, but i know it probably wont be, so im going to keep on bumping every so often. Thanks guys

saw the crash on youtube

daaaamnnn

I really want this pinned so everyone here can remember Dan, but i know it probably wont be, so im going to keep on bumping every so often. Thanks guys
pinned
half of us dont know who he is

They should mount his stuffed richard to the front of his drag racer so he can pound women at full force from the grave.

pinned
half of us dont know who he is
Thats why i put the link at the top -.-

They should mount his stuffed richard to the front of his drag racer so he can pound women at full force from the grave.
Please dont say that here. I want this thread to be a tribute, not a joke

It's sad :(

</understatement>

Saw this on the news this morning. :(

* Yosher is sad

Edit: Some massive friend called kwisi commented on that video saying "funny XD"

I seriously hope he dies tomorrow.

Do you think you're funny by making jokes about a dead person?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 11:10:13 AM by Yosher »

Ouch.
I saw the video, not a good way to go out man.
RIP Dan.

hey
forget you

You think you're so funny. Making jokes on a forum. You don't even play blockland! Do you not even realize that this man is now dead? DEAD. His mind and presence has left this world and what are you doing? Making richard jokes about it. It's nice you want to be part of the community and all but you're just looking for a place to be flirty, gain e-rep and stirr up everything. At least try to act you're age. You should know better than to laugh at death. I truthfully think you're crossing the line and should just... leave!

hey
forget you

You think you're so funny. Making jokes on a forum. You don't even play blockland! Do you not even realize that this man is now dead? DEAD. His mind and presence has left this world and what are you doing? Making richard jokes about it. It's nice you want to be part of the community and all but you're just looking for a place to be flirty, gain e-rep and stirr up everything. At least try to act you're age. You should know better than to laugh at death. I truthfully think you're crossing the line and should just... leave!

1. He made a conscious decision to drive cars at breakneck speed and was well-aware of the risk, and he lost his gamble.
2. He's outside of my monkeysphere.