Author Topic: %1 got banned by Ephialtes from new RTB4  (Read 6719 times)

%1's purpose here is to troll the living hell out of as many users as he possibly can, correct?

Yes it is, I remember when he killed me once it said:
Kojoilika => Kojolika
No it didn't.

what rule? you are allowed to not care about things you know. you just arent allowed to post dismissive statements.

learn to forum, dumb forget.

also, who gives a forget. its cubelands

Because this totally isn't dismissive.

what rule? you are allowed to not care about things you know. you just arent allowed to post dismissive statements.

learn to forum, dumb forget.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0
a kick is a ban?

You guys are aware Bisjac has done bannable stuff before and nothing happened, right?

You guys are aware Bisjac has done bannable stuff before and nothing happened, right?

I may not be his fan or anything, but he really hasn't. You guys are just over-reacting

Once I banned him from my server when WWWWWWWWWWW spam with events struck, but it continued. Sorry, %1. He is actually well behaved in my server.

rage some more noobs. i break no rule.

rage some more noobs. i break no rule.
ERROR

Quote from: Badspot link=topic=topic=62550.0
Anyone who posts "who cares" or "no one cares" or similar dismissive statements will be banned.
They are one and the same. Your argument is invalid.

doublepost:
I also forgeted up the link.  :cookieMonster:

I've encountered %1 on many servers....ine time he spammed %1 on everyone's screen during a minigame with events, it went on for twenty minutes.
Another time he was vote kicking random people on a defend the castle server and started raging when he was votekicked :|

Good times  :cookieMonster:

lul at you all that think the dont care rule means you cannot say you dont care about things.

you wonder why i dont get banned. its because i actually understand the rules around here.

lul at you all that think the dont care rule means you cannot say you dont care about things.

you wonder why i dont get banned. its because i actually understand the rules around here.
Bullstuff.

well you are speaking to the proof. you all say for yourselves how "bisjac never gets banned"
but i dont do stupid like you all do