Author Topic: %1 got banned by Ephialtes from new RTB4  (Read 6733 times)

what rule? you are allowed to not care about things you know. you just arent allowed to post dismissive statements.

learn to forum, dumb forget.
Yosher's a friend anyways lol

You're probably still mad about asablief's topic about love stories and that I couldn't go against you bcause I was 13 or something similiar.

You're probably still mad about asablief's topic about love stories and that I couldn't go against you bcause I was 13 or something similiar.
Actually I never liked you because you've always seemed like a complete cigarette to me. But that didn't help.

Actually I never liked you because you've always seemed like a complete cigarette to me. But that didn't help.

Why do you think I'm a complete cigarette? You have been insulting me a lot lately, but you've never given any reason why you dislike me.

Both of you make up and hug like you used to.

And what do you suddenly have against me?
Oops, I meant to say nope under my quotes
sorry

Oops, I meant to say nope under my quotes
sorry
Don't worry you've always been a culbro Yosh

Don't worry you've always been a culbro Yosh

>always

Nope, I was a complete moron when I started posting.
Read.

me responding to nymethus pointing out I did a 9 day bump:

Here's a tip: Mind your own business.

me asking why the blockland forums are like this

Seriously, half of the people I've seen on the forums have a picture of a pony. Explain, please?

me making a stuffty drama topic

I was on Count's Spooky Knife TDM, and I noticed S7 kind of copied his avatar from Pnobio. It's not that I really cared, but I mentioned: "Isn't that avatar from Pnobio?" They immideatly started throwing childish insults at me, such as "so is yo momma troloo!1one1!" A few seconds later, the whole server(which was them) was against me. Just because of something I didn't even care about myself.

(No, I have no pictures. I don't know how to upload them.)

and then something I'm still ashamed of

Ignore this post. Superrandom is the only idiot.

Anyways, those were quotes from one of my first posts, to prove I was a total idiot back then.

cry some more

I do believe you continue to carry this topic...

*Shades*

Off-Topic.

*Removes shades*

It's too dark in here for sunglasses.  Anyway, on topic, %1 being unable to join the RTB chat isn't really doing much in the way of making me feel better about having him gone.