Poll

Your opinion?

I have large respect for the military. I believe that there are heroes of war.
62 (61.4%)
I'm unconcerned.
29 (28.7%)
I have no respect for the military. There are no heroes of war.
10 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author Topic: Your view on the military?  (Read 2859 times)

I've seen plenty of controversial views concerning america's armed forces. Some people are against them and some people have large respect for them. What is your opinion?

Making a poll in a second.

considering my bro's a marine and my aunt's in the air force

the military is pretty great
they save me from
wars
and stuff

I have respect for them.  I have little respect for the leaders that make them do stupid things.

I have respect for them.  I have little respect for the leaders that make them do stupid things.

This

I feel that the military these days fails to justify going to war.
The last justified war imo was WW2.

I think it'd be better without Rookie's gayness homoloveing all the bright young souls that fight for our country.

I was going to make a joke about Asablief but Stocking already did it so oh well.
They're alright, I guess.

But why would Canada need a military, everyone loves Canada too much to attack them.

America has one of the greatest militaries, a large opposing force towards threats, but the leaders make them do stupid things like Nickelob said. I also hate people thinking they can be bad ass and end up getting put on trial for killing civilians in Middle Eastern countries thinking "they're all terrorists!!!!111".

I was going to make a joke about Asablief but Stocking already did it so oh well.
They're alright, I guess.

But why would Canada need a military, everyone loves Canada too much to attack them.

"loving CANANA AND THEIR stuffTY ROUND BACON, WE SHALL INVADE IN 1400 HOURS. THEY SHANT FORGET THIS DAY!"

I think it'd be better without Rookie's gayness homoloveing all the bright young souls that fight for our country.
bawyahyaacchhha hahahaha what

Army people are cool dudes. They are manly men and doesn't afraid of anything.