What happened to the man that split his face in half?

Author Topic: What happened to the man that split his face in half?  (Read 455046 times)

That could be coincidental, although

It should matter if it's the same person or not.

If you smack your head on solid concrete from that high of a drop chances are you are going to die right on impact. Now if you were to put a gun under your chin and pull the trigger there is a high chance you may still live from it.

That was a clean split wound, solid concrete would just collapse the face. He may have hit the edge of a concrete wall but concrete isn't sharp like a piece of metal.

He actually didn't hit flat concrete. If you look closely at where he landed, there looks to be exposed re-bar, which is likely what he hit his face on.

He actually didn't hit flat concrete. If you look closely at where he landed, there looks to be exposed re-bar, which is likely what he hit his face on.

Re-bar is blunt, not sharp.

Yes it's blunt, but it's thin. It will split your face with that impact.

Re-bar in question:

I can't imagine what his brother was feeling when the guy was in the water with all the blood
honestly it doesn't matter if they're not the same person or if they are, because they are probably still both horrible

Yes it's blunt, but it's thin. It will split your face with that impact.

Re-bar in question:

I still can't imagine re-bar splitting a face clean like that even with that amount of impact. If you noticed in the second part the teeth were intact. If he were to smack his face on concrete with exposed re-bar don't you think the teeth would shatter a bit?

Also with that much force of an impact hitting a wall he would die at an instant. Not to mention possible spinal cord damage and extreme critical bruising of the brain.

lord tony it doesn't matter

lord tony it doesn't matter

An attempted Self Delete with a gun and a diving accident are two different things.

I still can't imagine re-bar splitting a face clean like that even with that amount of impact. If you noticed in the second part the teeth were intact. If he were to smack his face on concrete with exposed re-bar don't you think the teeth would shatter a bit?

Also with that much force of an impact hitting a wall he would die at an instant. Not to mention possible spinal cord damage and extreme critical bruising of the brain.

They wouldn't necessarily shatter. Watch the video again, it's a perfect crevice running up his face. A line of re-bar 2-3 inches in diameter would produce a wound like that. The force of a shotgun would blow the entire face off. And it obviously didn't kill him in an instant as he is still breathing in the hospital.

The force of a shotgun would blow the entire face off.

Well I said something like a deer slug from a shotgun. Although it could be from something like a 44 magnum or whatever.

I don't get why you're so opposed to the idea that it's the same incident, especially when it clearly is.

I don't get why either of you care either way

An attempted Self Delete with a gun and a diving accident are two different things.
no stuff tony, but it doesn't matter.

I don't get why you're so opposed to the idea that it's the same incident, especially when it clearly is.

Well it could be the same incident but I still can't believe how it's possible to survive something like that.

We really need someone to translate the videos.

people survive much more ridiculous stuff than this on a regular basis, it wouldn't surprise me tony