What happened to the man that split his face in half?

Author Topic: What happened to the man that split his face in half?  (Read 453525 times)

An attempted Self Delete with a gun and a diving accident are two different things.
Congratulations.
Why are you attacking the video for no reason?

LETS ALL PUSH SHAFIN OFF A CLIFF!
LOL

Look at how your logic works.
Look at it damn you.
Why would you push me off a cliff? I wouldn't be at a cliff anyways and you won't be pushing me off since I do not know you. Plus, I'm far away from you so you won't be able to push me off a random cliff.

Also Tony seeing you bitch about if it was a clean split or not really makes no sense seeing as any gun would create a tear, not a split, in the face. It wouldn't even be consistently thin or wide seeing as the entry point of a bullet is always thinner then the exit; hed have a huge hole out the top of his face if it was any kind of gun especially a shotgun.

What?This guy here is thinking correctly.

Most of you guys here are going "omg his face in half, poor dude, so sick"
The logical thing is, he shouldn't have dive over concrete dock. His own fault, he deserves it. If you think I'm being a scumbag or a mean person, think on a logical aspect. That's his punishment.

Alright, fine, it was a stupid thing to do, no one in their right mind jumps over a dock like that, good, granted, epic fail, what the hell ever.

But you don't loving laugh at a man who's just had is face split in half. forget your 'logical aspect' and walk in his shoes for five minutes and see if you're laughing then, and don't give me this 'I wouldn't be stupid enough to jump off a dock though', I'm talking about the injury itself. I wish I could push you off a cliff.

Congratulations.
Why are you attacking the video for no reason?

I'm not attacking the video, I'm just saying the kid is not the brightest bulb around.

That video made my forehead hurt.

That was horrifying, poor guy.

THATS WAHT HE GETS FOR SLIPPIN LOL!!!

He died 2 days after the accident.
No way
he died on impact
it looks like no one could live after that
Edit: nevermind, he was breathing pretty weird in the hospital

is it bad that I laughed when he first hit

then I realized
I dont think it was that gross

It sounds forgeted but I wouldn't mind watching it anyways.

I laughed when he hit the slab because it looked like a normal wipeout, like he just bounced a little and didn't even hit his face. The blood really got the point across...

I laughed when he hit the slab because it looked like a normal wipeout, like he just bounced a little and didn't even hit his face. The blood really got the point across...
yea me too

I saw the video but in it they showed like some kind of autopsy or something and I was sure he was dead. That stuff is whack man don't watch it

Real Life: "OH GOD HIS FACE IS IN TWO PIECES!"
Video Games: "Did you see THAT? Holy CRAP! His entire head just exploded! HAHAHAUHAUE..."
Go Internet!

I don't want to believe this is true, but it sickens me to think about.