Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2138301 times)

then i invade scaleandspirals' house and kill him and burn all his drawings and deactivate his account (if possible)

in the end, i deploy lots of C4s and i detonate them.
end of a deviant.

this is how i feel when i see a deviant murdering people or making them suffer.
deviantart will pay for that.
r u ok

then i invade scaleandspirals' house and kill him and burn all his drawings and deactivate his account (if possible)

end of a deviant.

what is wrong with you

im gonna need an arsenal to kill all of these sick people
specially scaleandspirals.

I looked through all of them, and closed most of them within a second of seeing the featured images of their galleries, but THAT's the one you have the biggest problem with? XD I'd say it was the most tolerable of all of them.

end of a deviant.

solution: try to avoid deviantart
oh wait

I looked through all of them, and closed most of them within a second of seeing the featured images of their galleries, but THAT's the one you have the biggest problem with? XD I'd say it was the most tolerable of all of them.
he is not the only one who must die.
there is TheEigthSinDeath
Redflare500
Stonetouch
and trevor-fox

Redflare500
Stonetouch
and trevor-fox
whats wrong with you

calm down with the talk of genocide of special interestists already

calm down with the talk of genocide of special interestists already
bbc is some kind of edgy child who thinks that special interestes are evil and people whose winkies go up at the sight of a ham must die

Redflare500
Stonetouch
and trevor-fox

M Y N A M E I S N O T I M P O R T A N T

W H A T I S I M P O R T A N T I S W H A T I ' M G O N N A D O

My name is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do. I just loving hate this website, and the stupid dumb idiotic handicap special interest artists posting special interest art! My whole life is just sad, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of hate for special interestists, and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can! It's time for me to yell at and it's time for me to die! My genocide crusade begins here!