Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2162737 times)

but her vaginginatorificator isn't showing

You better edit that out or get banned.
there's been way worse in the hot anime girls threads

This isn't from DA but oh my forget

This isn't from DA but oh my forget

Wow the pokemon fanart for sun and moon is already kicking into effect even before it's released

Wow the pokemon fanart for sun and moon is already kicking into effect even before it's released
this has happened for pretty much anything that exists

more like size of the sun amirite

i hate how most fat/feeding special interest artists dont make the face fatter because they can't deal with how gross/ugly obese people really look
and yes im actually complaining about the lack of reality in deviantart special interest art

Someone needs to make those into avatars

i hate how most fat/feeding special interest artists dont make the face fatter because they can't deal with how gross/ugly obese people really look
and yes im actually complaining about the lack of reality in deviantart special interest art
nah man thats just the incompetent forgets who use deviantart that dont know the slightest bit of anatomy
i can name a couple deviantartists who are decent that also fatten the face but for the most part you gotta use tumblr, pixiv, twitter, etc. to find good stuff