Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2138421 times)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 10:54:13 PM by TableSalt »

http://sloshingbelly.deviantart.com/

im in a coma

oh look here i go again

http://prisonsuit-rabbitman.deviantart.com/

im having cardiac arrest
Never heard of the first one, but prisonsuit rabbit man had an awesome art style last I checked and is an old favorite of mine

But how do they pull the trigger

Why set the bipod on the tail?

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:18:17 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

glad to see the thread's running again
have a trash oc

Quote from: MidnightIullisions
Gigi Eden is a genie pony

her lamp came from everlast kingdom/home of bellburn the floating, House Astra who run the kingdom and many more creatures like lava tail vulture's and terror birds

gigi was brought to canterlot as a gift to celestia right after Luna was banished to the moon, celestia granted for her Luna to be brought back to her but gigi lied to celestia that she couldn't do this, it worked for a bit until celestia found out the truth that gigi had been lying to her for 50 years. celestia was angry with gigi and tried to break her lamp but that was celestia's mistake to do as celestia tossed the lamp at the wall really really hard, gigi's lamp started to spiralling out of control as magic start busting out of the lamp creating monsters that would kill you in a blink, it soon stopped as Nessy Graver picked up the lamp and granted nicely to stop the madness gigi did as Nessy took the lamp and brought it to the temple of serenity to live.

gigi Eden's friends are Lec a Lightning pony, Flurris a Air pony, Avala a Ice/Snow pony, Glo a Fire pony and Viper a sand pony

what's with these genie ponies lately

why are her arms clipping through eachother

robot001 and mistystuffer are infinitely worse

i dont even know what is going on here according to the link its a diaper tf

why do people get a boner from people turning into diapers

some bfdi drawing with familiar spelled wrong

this is just considered cheating

joker tg outfit
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 08:33:32 PM by HooperScooper »