Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2138185 times)

he's wearing crocs

that instantly makes it bad
and I think he's wearing black socks with the crocs
that instantly makes it Sonichu-tier artwork

It's a little weird, but at the same time so loving awesome.

That's you, you fat head!

is that the scatman???

what the holy forget is that

guys oh no justin bennet is being consumed by jpeg artifacts!

-snip-
I just realized his twanger is sticking out from his left leg.
CANNOT UNSEE.
EDIT: Sorry for double post

Bump.

SAMMYCLASSICSONICFAN FANART. WHAT?

Notice anything wrong with the above two pictures?

You know what, just to help you forget some of the stuff in this thread, here's something good.

LizzyRascal is most likely dead right now.

LizzyRascal is most likely dead right now.
What? Isn't Lizzy here?
Or are they different people?
Also I haven't seen this place in ages.

.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/007/a/5/Gordon_Ramsay_The_Hedgehog_by_gunbladechick101.jpg[/img]
>Gordon Ramsay the Hedgehog
http://gunbladechick101.deviantart.com/art/Gordon-Ramsay-The-Hedgehog-14952828
I want to cry.
I really want to.

I totally didn't make this.

Oh, I didn't know there was a thread for this. I might as well share a link to the page of one of my favorite trolls (Well, I'm not too sure. Poe's Law is certainly in effect here).

Holy stuff, this girl is a loving riot. Check out her Fanfiction.net page, too. I may or may not do a dramatic reading of her (currently) 14 chapter epic, "Tarvos and Fairie: A Love Story".

Also, is there a bad fanfiction megathread? I happen to really like to read badfics.

why would anyone like this

why

WARNING: HUUUUUUUUUGE SPOILERS UP AHEAD PLEASE BE CIRCUMSPECT!!!!!!

So YEAH recently alot of people have decided to alluringly abrasively antagonizingly allocate a decent volume of disturbing destructive dislike on my sincerely beloved fantroll, Koibito Minano, so I made her get cursed by FRISKY FRISKA THE EVIL FRISKING FRISKY HORE (that’s an alternate version of Vriska I KNOW SHES NOT A HORE IRL OK? But STILL the two chars in comparison are not really that different anyway there both still really manupulative evil bitches and stuff whom are obsessed with certain wierd numbers that doesent make sense) in my fanfic and this is what she looks like now after the curse. This is a elegantly elite exorcism from my fanfic that explains IT ALL:!!!! Also the BOLDED/ ITALICIZED part is the part where it explains what you guys are ALL MAD ABOUT FOR NO REASON so I changed it to make it make some more sense a bit more. So YEAH I would put less instead of an actual exorcism from my fic that would spoil stuffs but remember it also has to be in CONTEXT DUH!!!! So there's PROOF that I LISTEN to your suggestions and shes NOT A MARY-SUE OK she never even WAS ONE BEFORE!!!! ALSO I like making descriptions so I also will put another one after this.
------------
Suddenly, I felt a lovey, distrubingly gross ominous thalposis embody my body. It was like a hore was raping me, except it was an arcane species of painful rape through magic enchantments from Friska reading her "HORE NECROMOMICON" spell book. This was really bad. I felt weaker and weaker as I was drained by Friska's mysterious sort of power of some sort. I fainted briefly and she went away some where I dont know. I changed dramasticaley.

"Oh NO! WARUI! ! It appears I have been... DILUTED! ! ! !" I shouted with the last of my breathe while looking intensely at my quakering finger tips. I was now a blue blood like Friska and Equoos, I could no longer use my abilities to breath underwater or teleport with my magic, my God Tier is now the Star of Zen, and I am no longer Japanese! My only power passed down from gerneraton to generation is my bloodline ability from the blue blood village which is forseeing in the future and stuff. My red fox lusus Kichona is probably getting severly injured from the curse Friksa placed on us, too. 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。
------------

Name: Koibito Minano (Koi-BEE-toe Me-NAH-no)
Blood Color: Blue #19284e
Powers: She has weaker sightseeing powers then before.
Allignment: Blue Blood Village (in Alternia/Beforus NOT Japan!!!)
God Tier Title: Star of Zen (Not really shure what it does I just got it with a personality quiz but I think it has something to do with remaining consistently balanced at all times)
Pesterchum: OvertOtaku (OO)
Dream Planet: Propsit
Planet: Land of Rising and Sun (LORAS)
Lusus: Kichona (a red fox with nine tails also called a KITSUNE)
Weapons: She uses her old kunai even though she calls it her dagger since she forgot the Japanese word for it but doesnt prefer fighting since she’s abit fragile now.
Disadvantages: Is EXTREMELEY ILL from a CURSE and is not Japanese anymore, also weakened from being cut-off from her power source (Japanese culture)
Typing Quirk Exorcism: "i require aid because i appear to be nearing to my final demise... i simply wish to wither away like a dry leaf so do i implore you not come to help me..." (This is how she types since cause she is weakened. She uses italicized letters and alot of dot dot dots and highly elevated vocabulary as well, of course)

QUADRATIC RELATIONS:

Matesprit: Toshii Kitano

Moirail: Tarvos (even though there might have been a redder spark somewhere in there)

Kismesis: None yet, since Friska’s taken by Tarvos and Sollux is too baka and a hentai.

Clubs: (I’m not really shure how this works sorry but it probably doesnt matter anyway since because only Kanaya uses this one anyway I think)

Homestuck (c) Andrew Hussey

beautiful fantroll 11/10 A++ wowe
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 08:03:48 PM by childofdarkness016 »