Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2137869 times)

this reminds me an awful lot of one of my friends who hisses like a cat and claims it's a "defense strategy"

why do people want to be cats? cats throw up furballs, they eat stuffty food; it would be a terrible life for a mind of a human
Try being a turtle

try being a doge
try to be a, Birde you have the sudden urge to stuff all over nice black sports cars
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:19:22 PM by Malleo100 »

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:56:58 AM by ßlöükfáce »

this reminds me an awful lot of one of my friends who hisses like a cat and claims it's a "defense strategy"

why do people want to be cats? cats throw up furballs, they eat stuffty food; it would be a terrible life for a mind of a human
Furries are weird. But I like them better the bronies. Most furries seem to know of how weird their special interest is. Bronies really just come off has corny, and awkward.

that person has cat ears on his head

people do not grow cat ears, therefore he had to have gotten them somehow

the poor cat whose ears were probably

and how are they attached to his

i don't want to go into this anymore
this is not an unusual occurrence on the internet, and the art isn't bad, so it's not bad or weird

try to be a, Birde you have the sudden urge to stuff all over nice black sports cars
i already am a bird though
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:00:09 AM by shyGriff »

Rise from your grave, half-dead thread

this thread isn't dead
i just posted in it yesterday

this thread isn't dead
i just posted in it yesterday
I said Half-dead

Furries are weird. But I like them better the bronies. Most furries seem to know of how weird their special interest is. Bronies really just come off has corny, and awkward.
I dun have any special interest I just like drawing animals
they're easier than people imo

I dun have any special interest I just like drawing animals
they're easier than people imo
I like boobs
I have been qualified as normal

i wasn't referring to furries, just people who act like cats n stuff

i would stuff my pants though if my friend was a furry
I like boobs
I have been qualified as normal
elves my brother

they can have boobs, right???

I feed my cats fish
REAL FISH