Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2136546 times)

I managed to dig up the rest of the Gurren Lagann comic, would it be ethically acceptable to post it?

depends on how horrifying it is.

I managed to dig up the rest of the Gurren Lagann comic, would it be ethically acceptable to post it?
i'll cut you

Unfortunately (or fortunately) it is not safe for work/school/home/anywhere. If I censored it, I still wouldn't want to host it.
If you honestly want to censor it, host it and post it for the lulz, PM me.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 02:43:22 PM by Bricknave »

Unfortunately (or fortunately) it is not safe for work/school/home/anywhere. If I censored it, I still wouldn't want to host it.
If you honestly want to censor it, host it and post it for the lulz, PM me.
fortunately

yes

yes

The comic is named ... "Yoko's Alien Baby", search for it if you are overcome by curiosity, but be warned: Some things are not meant for mortal eyes to see. It is not on deviantArt, because apparently ... The artist himself had removed it from his gallery ...

Post it post it post it post it

"Yoko's Alien Baby"
I bet the father is dead from sacrificing his own life. ALSO NO PLEASE NOBODY POST IT.

If you notice, they're using bodies from Borderlands. So you get cartoon horse heads and cel-shadeish bodies with dark black edges or whatever. Infact, the body on the right is using Mad Moxxis...
I think the one on the left is from Arkham City though, Harley's model

"Expressions"

What the forget kind of expression is a wizard hat.

-snip-

"Expressions"

the only one i feel from a day-to-day basis

"Expressions"

that last one doesnt look very healthy for a general audience

The comic is named ... "Yoko's Alien Baby", search for it if you are overcome by curiosity, but be warned: Some things are not meant for mortal eyes to see. It is not on deviantArt, because apparently ... The artist himself had removed it from his gallery ...
(Searches on google "Yoko's alien baby", gets a different result).
er, sir? I think you have it all wrong...
It's Haruhi's alien babies I think...

Edit: OOHHHHHHHHH, I get it now. I went a few pages back and finally knew what you meant.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 02:19:35 PM by Prokiller10 »

-snip-

"Expressions"

Someone is gonna make an avatar of that wizard one, I guarantee it.

(Searches on google "Yoko's alien baby", gets a different result).
er, sir? I think you have it all wrong...
It's Haruhi's alien babies I think...

uploaded.net/file/c6fa9mfy

Anyhow, here is something truly cringe-worthy:

Follow this link for further torment: http://cutedragongirl456.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=pregnant&offset=0

« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:25:37 PM by Bricknave »