Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2138198 times)

that mio guy moved on now, claiming that he was lying that "Mio was his waifu"
but it's still the same.

holy forget
the pubic hair is real

motherforgeter has a forest around his genitals

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 03:43:46 PM by Blockchip »

overdone and already posted

i think this man has gone feral

Why is Foxworth not a furry though
It's like he was born and God burst into the room and said:"YOUR DESTINY IS TO BE A FURfriend' and proceeded to blast his parents and call him Foxworth
But midway through Foxworth became a weaboo and was already making those silly pictures and God caught on to late and realized it was to late to change his name due to Foxworth's newly gained infamy.
So God went down to earth to talk with Foxworth and walked in on Foxworth jacking off in his computer storage, and then God went 'forget this' and went back to heaven after killing his atheist neighbors.
And then Foxworth came and decided he wanted revenge on the destiny God had given him, so he took his body pillow which he filled with compressed air and semen and launched himself into loving orbit and went back in time to 1995, in which he found God in the slums dealing the wacky tobaccy and Foxworth said "YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS GOD" and then he started shoving floppy disks up his ass as God watched on in horror, then Foxworth legally changed his name to Weebworth and that made God really mad so he William Hung himself.

what the forget have i written

inb4 "Yuuko jacking me off (NSFW)"

Snorpadorpa Parasnorpa
I read practically the entire thing thinking you were talking about Foxscotch and not the guy from the comic

Welp, time for a dump.

honestly i've become immune to this
we got to find the special kind of Bad/weird stuff.

Nope

There aren't any reaction images this time

Just nope