[NEW MAP] Slate Nightmare

Author Topic: [NEW MAP] Slate Nightmare  (Read 23224 times)

I helped with the skybox. =)

Oh I forgot to include your credit.

I see the snake too.

Anyways, I saw this map before it was released here c:

I see the snake too.

I think the madness of Slate Nightmare is getting the best of you.

This map creeps me out...

*Downloads*

This is a well-made map, I must say.

Although I don't have even the slightest clue towards what kind of build would be in here, so what did you intend the map's purpose for, if not being creepy and interesting?

This is a well-made map, I must say.

Although I don't have even the slightest clue towards what kind of build would be in here, so what did you intend the map's purpose for, if not being creepy and interesting?

I really expected someone to make creepy/satanic/evil/demented type of builds in this map.

Now unless you mean how I expect someone to build in the waves I guess I could make a no-wave version. I liked the waves because it looked as if they were trying to eat the bricks and pull other players into the darkness.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 02:27:31 PM by Lørd Tøny »

I TOLD YOU. ITS RIGHT THERE. IM NOT CRAZY, YOUR ALL INSANE. THERE IS A snake RIGHT IN THERE.

Good Job, Youve succeded to almost scare me to death.

you are living inside a nightmare's nightmare

Mind forget

OT: Love the map, scary so I am downloading it.

I TOLD YOU. ITS RIGHT THERE. IM NOT CRAZY, YOUR ALL INSANE. THERE IS A snake RIGHT IN THERE.
holy bajesus i saw it

Suggestions

Creepy ambience. Whispers, screams, etc. I'd use whispers.

weird emmitters appearing, animated if possible, of black figures walking around in the distance?

Suggestions

Creepy ambience. Whispers, screams, etc. I'd use whispers.

weird emmitters appearing, animated if possible, of black figures walking around in the distance?

I already have the music in the map, can you not hear it?

As for the weird emitters I'm working on that with a terrain version of this map.