Author Topic: Diosadentro's USSR App  (Read 5276 times)

Thanks Guys

-Diosadentro

I think if this was the first church app for retail you probably would have gotten in,

Nice *cough-stupid-facechild-saying-it-not-good-he's-proially-on-crack-he's-a-handicap-It's-pown-som-Cough*

wow, that was a long cough

Nice *cough-stupid-facechild-saying-it-not-good-he's-proially-on-crack-he's-a-handicap-It's-pown-som-Cough*

wow, that was a long cough

Have some internet cough drops.

Rex

Of all things, that should've gotten in. *cough*betterthanministry's*cough* Oh my, it seems that cough is contagious.

Psh i dont think so, These Churchs have been done to much, this has less detail Face is right, you just wont take his answer to this app was No!

Turn the cross upside down and it's perfect.
Fuckin A.
I assume you are refering to the upside down cross as a satanic symbol. Anyways, it is known as Peter's Cross and has nothing to do with Satan. :|

HAH! I KNEW IT!(points at dios and laughs) i knew you were apping for USSR >.>
(its a cathedral, almost everyone apps with cathedrals)
Anyways, good job :P

Dude, what the hell is with the new word "apping"? Have you people forgotten the English word APPLYING?

<3 The build.

Its the internet, and people are lazy including myself. Shortening words (to a point where its still understandable) is often times how new words come about in the real world, 75% of the language you speak was completely different sounding 4-500 years ago, for this exact reason.

LOL, cnc the lang. history buff. OMG!! LOL

TTYL CNC

-Dios

Ok guys look, I have never been on the forums before except when I first started Blockland. I have never had a chance to look at the Gallery because I'm not the best internet browser when it comes to finding out where to go. If I knew you got tons of Churchs before I posted my Church I would have defiedently not have posted it. I'm not try to be less creative or doing something the easy way. I drew the picture and built the build. So I have added new things to the church and I am posting another build I have made. Please, before you just think of this as another church and deny it again, give it the same look you would any application. I would not have posted it if I knew you would not accept it, so please, take a look at judge it as you would any other application.

On the church I added, new windows, a roof support system thingy, and Bibles in all the pews.

The other build is a house I did a little while ago, its complete with kids rooms( the multi colored ones) a master room, kitchen, dinning room, living room, hard wood floor, and many other things. Again thank you for all your comments and support and follow them here on these two builds. USSR has always been a great clan and I have heard about for as long as I have been playing Blockland. It has always been my dream to be able to be in this amazing clan and learn from its members and styles. I believe I am at the stage where I could make builds and wear the tags as they should be worn. I am a very nice and sincere person and I would love for the chance to prove that and the loyalty I would bring to your clan. Thank-you

Its very detailed inside and out, 9/10
I love it :)
-MarioSimpson

Just incase you havent heard Ministry:

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=3622.0

:-O

-Dios

Oops, And it was aimed at Rex anyway not your build.

* Ministry is sorry

take a new topic for the house, it is own'n