Author Topic: Diosadentro's USSR App  (Read 5250 times)

I will dig, but I think i will also include another house I am currently building. It was going to be a skyscraper seen on skyscraperpage.com but I decided to take my own twist and make in a cool looking house. Some pics below. I would love USSR to take a look at the above screen shots though. Thanks

-Dios

Nice house dios, but there is something about the unneven-ness of that windos that bugs me.

Witch one? Maybe its just the angel?

Witch = Which

angel = angle

lol

Is anyone from USSR going to answer me?

I've looked at your pictures, dios. You've got a really good ability to make things look realistic in blockland, but your building style could use improement, maybe spend some time in the USSR server and get better know.

Yeah, thanks diggy. I am in the process of making that house i showed but it has taken a drastic turn in windows and that stuff. IDK if i want it to be a USSR app though, kinda getting old with the whole post and wait post and wait, try again.. Too much like a stupid coke cap. LOL

Anyway, I might post it as an app but probably just in the gallery and wait for someone to say its good then post it as a app XD. stop by the TBC server and check it out Diggy, i would really appresiate it. Thanks

-Diosadentro