Poll

Make it nao.

Yes?
37 (57.8%)
No?
27 (42.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Hammer Of Dawn  (Read 10121 times)

^^^^^ put ur gamer-tag up and show us that you dont suck at GoW soveliss_218.

i dont play GOW anymore
i dont even rember how
BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET KILLED IN AC:4 THEN PM ME :P
sorry offtopic

^^^^^ I got no beef with you (Grand Theif Fox), or anyone. especially concerning GoW on a Blockland forum, LoL. but history shows us that those that say a game sucks, generally suck at said game.

get this thread back on topic tho ...

so is anyone guna block-a-fy GoW's 'Hammer of Dawn' or what ?

^^^^^ I got no beef with you (Grand Theif Fox), or anyone. especially concerning GoW on a Blockland forum, LoL. but history shows us that those that say a game sucks, generally suck at said game.

get this thread back on topic tho ...

so is anyone guna block-a-fy GoW's 'Hammer of Dawn' or what ?

Because they dont play it because it sucks.

Arn't you pleasant.

All you guys's logic is forgeted up , i hate people the flame other people for no apparent reason , if you think its dumb then dont post anything? hmmm whoever thought of that

The Hammer of Dawn was pretty kick-ass, a similar weapon would be awesome in Blockland. Good idea dude.

THANK YOU! lol finally 1 praise , and sorry for the people that go "hey thats been posted!" i didnt know? but yea o.o

If I wanted to I could say GoW got the idea from the UT2k4 weapon that did the same thing on a larger scale, but that would be mean of me, and off-topic.

This wouldn't really be a super-weapon, and it would be fun to hit sky-scrapers with is and watch it tear a little hole down though the floors.

Probably use some of the stuff from Ephis Air-Strike Add-On.

*walks in*
ill go make a model :/
*leaves*

uhhh ok now we need a scripter lol hmmmmmmmm

*appers again*
fine ill script it too :/
*disappers*

uhhhh ooooook good luck? lol

actauly
the script would call for:
a laser pointer.
then after 3 seconds of it pointing a gaint beam of red light comes from the heavens
that will be hard to script
so ill just do a model :/