Author Topic: Mouse 3 option for Blockland  (Read 1918 times)

There should be a mouse 3 option in Blockland. It's a good idea considering many people use a mouse to play blockland. Some people might use the laptop mouse so just forget them.

You can already bind buttons to mouse3. I use mouse3 to plant bricks.

you can use any key you have that isn't like a function key or something else like that
if you have fifteen extra buttons on your mouse, you can use all of them for whatever you want

you can use any key you have that isn't like a function key or something else like that
if you have fifteen extra buttons on your mouse, you can use all of them for whatever you want
I haven't been able to do that. Blockland doesn't recognize mouse 3.

I use mouse3 to plant bricks.
That's a cool idea. I think I'm going to start doing that now.

Blockland supports MOUSE1-4. What it needs is MOUSE5. My mouse has left click (MOUSE1), right click (MOUSE2), scroll wheel click (MOUSE3), click scroll wheel left (MOUSE4), and click scroll wheel right (which Blockland also calls MOUSE4). I was hoping Badspot could add support for MOUSE5 so Mod Manager might use it. Clicking the scroll wheel left and right is set up to do page back and forward for this type of mouse, and it only doesn't seem to work with Mod Manager since it isn't standard. :(

I use mouse3 for rapid fire script. If you can't get it to work, it's an issue with your mouse.

Pardon, mouse 1-4 work fine, mouse 5 doesn't.

Pardon, mouse 1-4 work fine, mouse 5 doesn't.

Eh? Were is mouse four and five?

Eh? Were is mouse four and five?

Blockland supports MOUSE1-4. What it needs is MOUSE5. My mouse has left click (MOUSE1), right click (MOUSE2), scroll wheel click (MOUSE3), click scroll wheel left (MOUSE4), and click scroll wheel right (which Blockland also calls MOUSE4). I was hoping Badspot could add support for MOUSE5 so Mod Manager might use it. Clicking the scroll wheel left and right is set up to do page back and forward for this type of mouse, and it only doesn't seem to work with Mod Manager since it isn't standard. :(

Eh? Were is mouse four and five?
Additional buttons on the mouse

holy stuff i didn't notice those clicks on the scroll wheel

edit: i use mouse3 for zoom
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:11:39 PM by MrLoL »

I use mouse 3 to activate auto-jet.

Mapped it to the light key, mostly for reloading with T+T.

I use mouse3 for jump and mouse4 for admin menu, quick banning ftw c: