Author Topic: Plastic inlayed Blockhead  (Read 18003 times)

You should set up a eBay shop or something.

What dimensions are these?

What dimensions are these?
Usually a few inches.

I can always make something to a specific dimension if desired.

If you think you could ship it to me without any real issues, then a paper sized one would be neat to have.

8.5 by 11, or 9 by 12.

Then again, I don't really think I'd like to spend too much on it.  How much would that be?

35 - 38.25 ounces of asteroid dust.

If you think you could ship it to me without any real issues, then a paper sized one would be neat to have.

8.5 by 11, or 9 by 12.

Then again, I don't really think I'd like to spend too much on it.  How much would that be?

Another blockhead? I would have to buy more plastic to make another one. Duke 838 bought one that was about 4x5" for $30, so you could get feel of the price (It would probably cost less for you if I didn't use any of those expensive mirror/texture plastics).

I dunno.  Supporting a company that can mass produce these would be way cheaper, to be honest.

I've been thinking about buying one of these blockheads for awhile. But I have a question or 2. First,   could you get some of your buyers to post pictures that they received your creation. (My dad is paranoid about getting ripped off.) Second, do you use pay pal? Third and final, could you set a price for them? Thank you.

I've been thinking about buying one of these blockheads for awhile. But I have a question or 2. First,   could you get some of your buyers to post pictures that they received your creation. (My dad is paranoid about getting ripped off.) Second, do you use pay pal? Third and final, could you set a price for them? Thank you.
$30 for a 'regular' one.
Yes! I got it in the mail today! This thing is truly awesome!

And yes, I use paypal.

The only issue is that I only have one at the moment, the original one that is on the OP. If more people are serious about buying them I'll need to make a few more of the updated one.

I dunno.  Supporting a company that can mass produce these would be way cheaper, to be honest.
I honestly don't think any company would mass-produce these considering the extremely small community that is actually interested in this stuff.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:16:21 PM by pecon98 »

Thanks for the info pecon, i'll get back to you once I have enough money. Also, I doubt you could mass produce due to copy right issues, you would probably have to make a deal with badspot or something.

Edit: would "regular" be like the one Duke got?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 09:17:37 PM by Maze24 »

Edit: would "regular" be like the one Duke got?
Yeah.

Update: I wasn't able to laser out that thing for mariobro, so here is just a picture of how it will look.
I also made it symetric, unlike the source image.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:34:50 PM by pecon98 »