Preordered?

Yes
2 (40%)
No
2 (40%)
I have my ways
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Overgrowth - The Best loving Game ever  (Read 1170 times)

About
"Overgrowth is a 3d action-adventure game for Mac, Windows, and Linux, coming soon from the independent game studio, Wolfire Games. It is the spiritual successor to Lugaru." -From the site it self. overgrowth is everything. It's a game inwhich stealth can be involved. Or it can be a plain gory attacking game with bunnys and swords and spears and super realistic blood.
So what are you waiting for? Get the alpha. It's 30$, though it's worth it
They're really advanced stuff in this game.
Theres sample maps, but then you can edit them by pressing escape.
It's hot when you spawn 2 weapons and have a sword battle with a wolf on a floating rock in the middle of the Sahara Desert.
The game tops it's amazingness off with the fact that it's no ordnary human being character. It's bunnies and wolves. Not cute bunnies though. Serious business attacking super bunnies!

Offical Website Here!

I love it, but it's not the best ever. I have been playing this since I preordered ages ago.

>lugaru
>YES
>lugaru
lugaru
I dont like it. it was an awful game with awful graphics. It's a shame to the name of wolfire games.
SHAME

I dont like it. it was an awful game with awful graphics. It's a shame to the name of wolfire games.
SHAME

Bullstuff, overgrowth is a prettier lugaru with more stuff

Bullstuff, overgrowth is a prettier lugaru with more stuff
IMO it's animations weren't as good
the gameplay wasn't as good
the thrill of blood flowing from your enemies face after you gashed it open with a DogBroadSword wasn't as good (I dont even remember if it existed)
the blood flow was awful in it
Plus
is it not fun makin gmountains of dead bodys of wolfs with 30 gashs in their face. lol

Yeah Overgrowth is better. But lugaru started it all. Anyway, I always think of red wall when I play this.

Overgrowth isn't even complete, let alone out of alpha.

Overgrowth isn't even complete, let alone out of alpha.

Nobody said it was either of those.

SHAME
who the forget cares about graphics
lugaru was a p fun beat em up

Finally someone made a thread. I've been following this game for over a year.