Poll

Derp-a-Herp?

Derp
54 (65.9%)
Herp
28 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Ion Launcher! UPDATE CONCERNING MODEL  (Read 38822 times)

I don't think a good modeler is gonna model a weapon that is the fusion of the Mini-Nuke and Ion Cannon.
Listen To Swampert, He Knows Whats Best.

Listen To Swampert, He Knows Whats Best.
Finally, SOMEONE who figured it out!

Finally, SOMEONE who figured it out!
I like how you're acting like you're avatar is a very intelligent choice. Although that you just made a horrendous post and bump.

I like how you're acting like you're avatar is a very intelligent choice. Although that you just made a horrendous post and bump.
It wasn't supposed to be one, derp.
And yes I knew I bumped the topic.

Maybe you chould have made a mini-nuke model with some parts of ion-cannon on it and shoots a nuke that isn't affected by gravity and goes like 10x faster?

Maybe you chould have made a mini-nuke model with some parts of ion-cannon on it and shoots a nuke that isn't affected by gravity and goes like 10x faster?
I hate you. well not really but did you really had to bump this
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:55:58 PM by NEkram »

I hate you. well not really but did you really had to bump this

did you have to re-bump this?

Somebody tell this idiot to get out.  Also this goes in modification discussion, not add-ons.  This section is for finished add-ons only, not suggestions, requests, or modification talk.  Read the rules.

Somebody tell this idiot to get out.  Also this goes in modification discussion, not add-ons.  This section is for finished add-ons only, not suggestions, requests, or modification talk.  Read the rules.

Have a look at when this was posted. Re-think your statement.

Somebody tell this idiot to read the OP. This does not go in Modification Discussion because it has a link to the finished add-on.

Have a look at when this was posted. Re-think your statement.
True, but still.  I don't like it when people post topics that are in the wrong sections.  And that makes it blatantly obvious that he did not read the rules...  

Edit - Also I see that he has put in a link, but at the same time no, just no.  Because when I originally saw this a while ago there was none.  They were asking for modelers and/or scripters.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:03:55 PM by 1997man »

Why need a new ion launcher that would be almost same as the old one?

If you still would like it, get the mininuke or ion launcher somwhere around the internet.

I only like the charge sound FX...