Poll

Derp-a-Herp?

Derp
54 (65.9%)
Herp
28 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Ion Launcher! UPDATE CONCERNING MODEL  (Read 38821 times)

I am making the model now guys! It should look sleek and I am also reduceing the damage of the explosion.

U Jelly?

I am making the model now guys! It should look sleek and I am also reduceing the damage of the explosion.
Dude. Ur handicapped. Badspot BANED both of this add-ons and in rules said NEVER to post a link to mini nuke or Ion Cannon (On forums that is) Reported. Your gonna either be banned for this, Or the topic will be removed. Or Both.

Dude. Ur handicapped. Badspot BANED both of this add-ons and in rules said NEVER to post a link to mini nuke or Ion Cannon (On forums that is) Reported. Your gonna either be banned for this, Or the topic will be removed. Or Both.

Uh-huh. And I also see that your blockland ID is 34212.

Ill take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Uh-huh. And I also see that your blockland ID is 34212.

Ill take your opinion with a grain of salt.
forget you.  34212 is a number, it =/= intelligence.

Nice model u have ther, could i hav it?
No.

15 pages and still not failed.

:(

It isn't failed because it doesn't break anything (or at least from what I heard of) unlike the Mini-Nuke and Ion Cannon.

Lol
If the topic was gonna be deleted it would have been a long time ago.
And besides, he fixed the errors that caused those add-ons to go to the fail bin.
And he's not getting banned.
Plus, he's (hopefully drastically) reducing the damage.
You're loving stupid.

Frankly I don't know what people are talking about when they say OMFG ION RAY AND MININUKEZ LAGGGGGZZZZ cause they didn't lag my old computer which was an old piece of stuff that had a Pentium IV 2.8ghz single core and ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb. The one with shader model 2.0b. Definitely not on my new beasty either >:D

He merely made a weaker version of the Ion Cannon that doesn't overwrite any default add-ons AT ALL. He did not post a link to neither the Mini-Nuke nor the Ion Cannon, and he is reducing the damage it does right now.

Surge of idiots screaming commit Self Delete or lock it.
Find a good reason before you post.