Author Topic: Steam Databases Hacked  (Read 4021 times)

i just noticed there's a loving cat beside him

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/10/steam-database-hacked-encrypted-credit-card-information-and-passwords-compromised/

Notch retweeted PC Gamer tweeting their article on the happening which covers the statement given by Steam Staff about the people who compromised the system to get your information to download SiN Episodes and stare at boobs.

I was about to make a topic on this, then I searched for "Steam" in the titles of topics, ordered most recent first. The list started with topics from April 2010. I could tell this wasn't right, so I asked Otto, and he directed me here. forget, the search is stuff.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:08:27 PM by MegaScientifical »

Man this is why kiddies shouldn't complain with a crappy pc because you can still play some epic classics no lag.

This is why I need to set up my account with Chase instead of my dad just telling me every once in a while how much I have.

god damn lazy companies not protecting my precious info

less hats, more common sense plz valve

THIS MAN DID NOT READ
uh yes i did

I know the credidentals were hacked too, but they didn't take any steam accounts so mu password is safe

im gonna change it anyway though

GABE.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB E!!!!!!!!!

Is it safe to play Steam games?

I wanted to play TF2 :C

So, Steam, forget you.

I kept getting this all the time until recently.

-snip-

So, Steam, forget you.

I got that kind of error when I used the wrong password. You're sure you entered it right?