Author Topic: 2011/11/10 - Blockland r1482  (Read 21476 times)

For the love of loving God, did you have to post that?

User was banned for this post
LOL
I was wondering when Megascience was going to finally get banned for his spontaneous outbursts of pointless rage.

Is it being programmed so that wherever Badspot goes he gets super admin?

No, but banning Badspot is impossible, even if you are the host of the server.

LOL
I was wondering when Megascience was going to finally get banned for his spontaneous outbursts of pointless rage.
He spoke to me about that on Steam, he didn't really mean it like that

He's just upset that he's banned from Badspot's server, so he's just sad that ShadowZero posted about something on Badspot's server since he's unable to experience any of the fun himself, he wants to be in the group shots and see the neat stuff that Badspot has on his server that is currently unavailable to everyone else and such

No, but banning Badspot is impossible, even if you are the host of the server.
Seriously? I remember banning id 0 by accident a few times while using /ban.
And I was exaggerating about the whole conspiracy thing. I just think it would be nice if there was a In-Game Changelog.

Port doesn't know what he's talking about.

Yes, you can ban Badspot.

You might be able to delete his client, but when I was testing CityRPG v3 (which runs on a BL_ID Whitelist that is checked in BanManagerSO::isBanned), he was able to join without any problems -- unlike 99% of Blockland.

You might be able to delete his client, but when I was testing CityRPG v3 (which runs on a BL_ID Whitelist that is checked in BanManagerSO::isBanned), he was able to join without any problems -- unlike 99% of Blockland.

Because his ID is zero, sometimes it passes checks that non-zero numbers do not.

With default add-ons and as the host of an internet server, I tried using the following:
/ban 0 0 -1 Test.

Nothing happened.
I also tried with -1 and 100, and those worked perfectly.

With default add-ons and as the host of an internet server, I tried using the following:
/ban 0 0 -1 Test.

Nothing happened.
I also tried with -1 and 100, and those worked perfectly.

He was probably sick and tired of not being able to join servers of people who needed help with something just because they or one of their handicapped admins did the whole "hurrr loook i banned badspot LOL!!!! he made the game!"

So wait, how does this make the updates easier? Is it like easier to compile the updates now?

He was probably sick and tired of not being able to join servers of people who needed help with something just because they or one of their handicapped admins did the whole "hurrr loook i banned badspot LOL!!!! he made the game!"
doesnt he use a different key for playing anonymously anyways?

doesnt he use a different key for playing anonymously anyways?
He doesn't always play anonymously. For example, when someone needs help with something.

So wait, how does this make the updates easier? Is it like easier to compile the updates now?

Yes.

Yes.
That is what I now love about blockland, unknown updates, unless you notice the downloading files, at start-up of Blockland.