Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1231160 times)

Oh and what's the thing with using random English words? For example: Momoiro Clover Z - Bokura no Century (Our Century)
They also use English at random in the songs. It's really weird.

because loanwords exist?

Oh and what's the thing with using random English words? For example: Momoiro Clover Z - Bokura no Century (Our Century)
They also use English at random in the songs. It's really weird.
I believe it's because they think the English luaguage sounds "cool" to them. For some reason, they really like how it sounds.

I'm wondering why this isn't in my sig, Let me fix that.

I finished Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet today. Does anyone know what the OVA is going to be about?

Don't read this if you plan to watch the anime or haven't finished the anime:
The ending wasn't the best ever, I wanted a bit more conversations with some of the characters near the end of the TV show, but it was still a decent ending to a 13 episode anime. Overall I give Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, 4/5 stars. It didn't have a fantastic story, but it did have great animations and likeable characters. Plus the music was pretty good as well. I just wish that some of the characters were a bit more fleshed out and we had more story time for the other characters.

The OVA is a flashback of Ridget when she was 15

I finished Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet today. Does anyone know what the OVA is going to be about?
I was just going to post that i watched this. Look on MAL to see when the OVA is coming out.

who tf would actually buy one of those :I

Just finished High School DxD and now onto the OVA & specials.
The only problem I had with it is that there was nowhere near enough Koneko nudits.
I really want this.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=CGD2-61157

Deal with it.
I've seen heaps of these around but I don't really get the appeal of them.

Also I didn't really know where to put this so uh here
http://dagobah.net/flash/Oppai_Simulator.swf
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:14:30 AM by Clone v.117 »

I've seen heaps of these around but I don't really get the appeal of them.

To have because it's Kurumi, not really to use.

I should buy a Yayoi figure and one of the larger Gundam kits, like the EX-S just so I can put them next to each other and get funny looks from everyone.