Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1231114 times)

I have no idea what anime to watch next :I
Someone should recommend me something,
Based off the stuff I have already watched,
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/blackmod

it's like you kids are incapable of simply reading a season listing

Well it is not like i need something that recent, i would prefer something that has finished airing so i dont have to wait a week for each new episode.

Watching One Piece again.

I started from the very first episode because I haven't watched it since I was like 10.

But yeah I skipped the Enies Lobby Arc and Thriller Bark Arc because they weren't on hulu.

Anyone know were to find quality streaming for one piece. watchop.com is just bad.

Watching One Piece again.

I started from the very first episode because I haven't watched it since I was like 10.

But yeah I skipped the Enies Lobby Arc and Thriller Bark Arc because they weren't on hulu.

Anyone know were to find quality streaming for one piece. watchop.com is just bad.
torrents?

torrents?
Probably, but I probably dont have enough space.

Probably, but I probably dont have enough space.
I can understand that i have 150gb+ in anime :I

Am I the only one that deletes a show after I watch it?

It's not really a matter of space cause I have an empty 500GB external hard drive, I just see no reason to hang onto it. If I ever want to watch it again, I can always just redownload it.

It's not really a matter of space cause I have an empty 500GB external hard drive, I just see no reason to hang onto it. If I ever want to watch it again, I can always just redownload it.
Probably, I seed the stuff i watch because i ma party of one of those tracker sites. I also like to play shows while im doing other stuff and not actually watch them or i just re watch something if i am bored.

Currently working on Blood+ and Cowboy Bebop.

What's everyone's opinions on the upcoming Pokemon show? Should I even bother taking a loot at it?

I really enjoyed blood+ I thought it was pretty good. I also enjoyed blood-c, you just have to keep in mind it is totally different from blood+ and you can not compare the two

It really depends on the show. I kept all of the Gundam series (even SEED which is loving trash) but I deleted Mayo Chiki! and Haganai.

http://www.funimation.com/one-piece
??

I skip arcs when rewatching it to.

it's like you kids are incapable of simply reading a season listing
I don't really look at them any more, every season is just 95% more moe kawaii fanbase jizz stuff.
I have no idea what anime to watch next :I
Someone should recommend me something,
Based off the stuff I have already watched,
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/blackmod
Ergo Proxy. suggested that before
If you want a longer anime I really like/liked Hunter x Hunter, if not The Legend of the Legendary Heroes dubbed is hilarious.

http://www.funimation.com/one-piece
??

I skip arcs when rewatching it to.
I only skipped those arcs because they didn't have them.

But the only reasons i didn't skip all the way to the Skypiea Arc is because
1. I watched it on Toonami when it was just the 4kids version
2. I forgot alot of the other arcs including alabasta and the drum island arc as well.

but yeah, after I finish the Battle at Marineford im going to watch enies lobby and thriller bark.

Edit: Funimation.com doesn't have thriller bark or enies lobby either wtf.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:57:26 AM by Aces »