Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1231087 times)

^Is that show even good? Doesn't have very good ratings at all on MAL :I
is it even worth watching?

Code Geass R2 is one of the highest rated on MAL, if you rely on MAL ratings you're loving stupid.

my friend really wanted to show me code geass. is it any good?

The first half is great, borderline masterpiece if a bit problematic. The second half takes all of the problems, amplifies them, adds more, and is generally stuff.

^Is that show even good? Doesn't have very good ratings at all on MAL :I
is it even worth watching?
I'm not even sure lol.
The actual plot, animation and whatnot are pretty good but some of the time it can be forgotten in the shadows because the anime is more focused on tittyfanservice, I mean the entire anime is about tits, but for so far the action and story are much better than a generic ecchi anime.
Even if it turns out to be terrible I'm just going to keep watching for the erotic as stuff loli and her creep slave.
There is nothing I don't love about her.

Code Geass R2 is one of the highest rated on MAL, if you rely on MAL ratings you're loving stupid.
I highly enjoyed all of code geass R1 & R2, I don't rely on MAL, but i usually look at to see if it is worth starting at that current point in time.

I'm not even sure lol.
The actual plot, animation and whatnot are pretty good but some of the time it can be forgotten in the shadows because the anime is more focused on tittyfanservice, I mean the entire anime is about tits, but for so far the action and story are much better than a generic ecchi anime.
Even if it turns out to be terrible I'm just going to keep watching for the erotic as stuff loli and her creep slave.
There is nothing I don't love about her.
typical clone :cookieMonster:

no but yeah my friend was telling me about quasar and i was super interested and then he got to that part and i was like "say what they suck titties for power" and he was like "yup" and i said "hold on i need to go watch something"

no but yeah lots o titties

About half way through Neon Genesis Evangelion. Does Shinji ever stop being a whiny stuff? His voice actor is murdering my ears.

Do you guys prefer subbed or dubbed?

I prefer subbed since the shows I like to watch have bad dubs and/or will never get dubbed.

And no, the entire reason you watch Evangelion is to either feel bad for or hate Shinji.

I prefer sub 99% of the time, but one dub i actually thought was pretty amazing (based on the dub trailed) was guilty crown. If you havent seen the trailer yet then watch it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myNN5gadASQ

OH GOD BLACKMOD WHY WOULD YOU LINK IT MY EARS I CANT HEAR ANYTHING

DUDE I CANT UNHEAR THE BLACK GUY IN THE TRAILER IS THE SAME VOICE ACTOR FOR HARIMA KENJI FROM SCHOOL RUMBLE ENGLISH

I linked it because it has the best VA i have seen in a dub so far (based off the trailer of course)

Macross, Gundam 0079, and Gundam Unicorn have pretty good dubs. Zeta Gundam's dub sucks though.