Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1215076 times)

what anime is it so we can tell you how bad your tastes are

Seen that already too lol.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Cloneyboi
So far 94.7 days of anime watched, not including re-watches, ovas, movies, pick up-forget abouts and ones I can't remember the name of.
Do you like mafia anime? If so, check out Gungrave, that has tons of action in it. If you like steampunk, check out Last Exile, it has some great action scenes aswell but not as much as Gungrave does.

Seen that already too lol.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Cloneyboi
So far 94.7 days of anime watched, not including re-watches, ovas, movies, pick up-forget abouts and ones I can't remember the name of.

Also for the voting I predict Taiga vs Hanako grand finals.
You got this Taiga.
How could you drop Madoka Magica

My Little Monster

New show, fresh from the package.  It's also Organic.  No pesticides.

Also:

It's a horrible show meant for little girls?  Kinda like MLP.

It's a horrible show meant for little girls?  Kinda like MLP.
ahahahaha someone get a loving anasthetic

Do you like mafia anime? If so, check out Gungrave, that has tons of action in it. If you like steampunk, check out Last Exile, it has some great action scenes aswell but not as much as Gungrave does.
Might check em out later.
It was so bad I wanted to cut myself.
imo  :cookieMonster:

Madoka was unexpectedly good. It wasn't great but it was wrapped in all the packaging of something utterly loving terrible and it turned out to not be that at all. It's overhyped, but the hype really comes from how good it is compared to what it appears to be.

being meguca is suffering

Madoka was unexpectedly good. It wasn't great but it was wrapped in all the packaging of something utterly loving terrible and it turned out to not be that at all. It's overhyped, but the hype really comes from how good it is compared to what it appears to be.

being meguca is suffering

The show is literally "Here's a bunch of unexplained crap and now you're a 'magical girl'.  Feel special, deary."

Then she proceeds to feel special and she now has a stuffed animal friend.  Also, she's psychic.  Also, she's God.

You guys and your Lolis.

You guys and your Lolis.

You guys and your age of consent.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun are my two favorite shows of this airing season.

There's always Mobile Fighter G Gundam. It's shonen AND mecha. And loving awesome.

For shonen mecha done the completely wrong way, you can watch Gundam SEED. It's quite literally the worst series I have ever watched.

Anyone who liked Gundam SEED probably watched it with their brain off.

(hai Tokthree I'm not talking about you)

Been watching Death Note, its sad :c

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun are my two favorite shows of this airing season.
This plus Zetsuen no Tempest, I haven't really been paying attention to Kaibutsu-kun the last few eps.
So my bro and his gf are moving out and taking the internet with them, not sure if they are leaving this weekend or next or what but either way it's time to download full seasons of ever half decent looking anime I can find.
(will probs have no internet for a month or so)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 12:00:40 AM by Clone v.117 »