Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1215114 times)

hello everyone, this wil be my first post here, but I picked up kill la kill last week after seeing it on adult swim, the episode I saw was pretty good so I decided id watch it, and I was so sucked in that I finished it in like 2 days. What a show, the ending wasn't all that good, but I loved the plot, all the twists caught me completely off guard and also Nonon is queen I loved her

all my clarinet friends are weabs fans of anime like you guys and they were excited to hear about it I don't know if ill watch a lot more though, im kinda busy, I don't have time everyday to sit down and watch anime on hulu

what are your guilty pleasure anime blf

boy meets harem

ouran hshc

black bullet

I finished serial experiments lain

why am I more confused than when watching evangelion

i watched all of one punch man in the past like 5 hours
p good

and I finished angel beats
I liked it

I liked it
did you like how it started fun and comedic and then in one episode became melodramatic and weird

I liked it
what is character development

did you like how it started fun and comedic and then in one episode became melodramatic and weird
someone (chex probably) mentioned that before and I definitely noticed it but it didn't really bug me
generally, if I watch something, I'm gonna like it

you're asking him wrong
let me do it

did you like how stuff the ending was?
did you like how it was obviously not a complete story because of how many characters got shafted in terms of screentime and development?
did you like how stupid the last two or three story arcs were?

and lastly

did you know that Charlotte managed to be somehow worse in every single way possible?
(same writer, character designer, and animation studio)

(disclaimer: I don't dislike Angel Beats)