Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1231064 times)

who the hell is this guy

who the hell is this guy
i dont know but i said the magic words and summoned him

Who I am is the only question that will remain un-awnsered

his name is not important

I would like for us to focus on the more relevant issues like Hunter x Hunter might be coming back!!!!

i think its time we establish our own form of state for this thread to prevent unwanted users from posting. beimg the one who suggested all this, i feel its only appropriate that i be voted for президент

i think its time we establish our own form of state for this thread to prevent unwanted users from posting. beimg the one who suggested all this, i feel its only appropriate that i be voted for президент

Ah yes, we should definitely have a higher entity monitering and governing opinion's, discussion's and any form of the latter of communication digitally to satisfy a specific quota.
I see no problem's with this, other than having the exact similarities as the North Korean freedom of speech supression system!!!

Ah yes, we should definitely have a higher entity monitering and governing opinion's, discussion's and any form of the latter of communication digitally to satisfy a specific quota.
I see no problem's with this, other than having the exact similarities as the North Korean freedom of speech supression system!!!
case in point

vote to ban unironic SAO enjoyment

I can get behind this

I can get behind this
looks like you'll have to elect me my товарищ

-wrong thread- woops
Might as well take advantage of this post and say i finished steins gate