Author Topic: Ichverbot - Alt of Iban?  (Read 40839 times)

Someone's still mad.
Mad about what?

It's like you enjoy being wrong about things.

More full scale dramatic drama about Iban, THE FIRST HOURS HE'S BACK

Oh boy

Mad about what?

It's like you enjoy being wrong about things.
You didn't hate me at all until I called whalestrom fat or a whole or whatever (i don't remember, it was months ago lol), then you did everything you could to keep me away from you.

I never said anything bad about Bisjac. Anything that did come off as overtly negative was out of frustration.

You can believe what you want, but it doesn't matter to me anymore.

P.S. I'm a lot happier now that I got a job, made some friends, had a girlfriend, lost that job and then in the same week became a full-time programmer online... How you knew me is completely irrelevant to how I am now.

More full scale dramatic drama about Iban, THE FIRST HOURS HE'S BACK

Oh boy
lol :c

You didn't hate me at all until I called whalestrom fat or a whole or whatever (i don't remember, it was months ago lol), then you did everything you could to keep me away from you.
Nah, you've always been a pretty huge ass. All you did was help me justify my actions.

I never said anything bad about Bisjac. Anything that did come off as overtly negative was out of frustration.

You can believe what you want, but it doesn't matter to me anymore.

P.S. I'm a lot happier now that I got a job, made some friends, had a girlfriend, lost that job and then in the same week became a full-time programmer online... How you knew me is completely irrelevant to how I am now.
lol :c
Uh huh. Thats why stocking sends me snippets of your conversations together and your just as loving miserable than ever and pmsing more than 300 women combined. Good try dear. But ive seen things you have said about me and things you sitll say to stocking. You havent changed lol. Not. At. All.

Im glad your miserable in life :) You deserve it.
Quote from: Brian Smith
You friend. Iban is an awesome guy. He is really nice and when your not a loving handicap he is extremely nice. You on the other hand are an awful disgrace to society, not only have you told an innocent soul, who as a matter of fact is nicer than you that you are glad that they are sad, you try to support it with bullstuff you pull out of your ass.
You festering pile of stuff, go burn in hell.

Nah, you've always been a pretty huge ass. All you did was help me justify my actions.
"justify your actions"
oh god that's a laugh
You got be banned from iEvent for like a few hours before I talked with tom and he offered to unban me.
I didn't bother because I knew my build was probably gone or whatever (like I said, my memory isn't too clear here) and I tryed that syjcore thing. (yeah yeah i realize that wasn't very successful)

Other than that, you've never really "proven" I'm whatever you call me, you just say "ive always been it" and nothing more.

Uh huh. Thats why stocking sends me snippets of your conversations together and your just as loving miserable than ever and pmsing more than 300 women combined. Good try dear. But ive seen things you have said about me and things you sitll say to stocking. You havent changed lol. Not. At. All.
Like what?

i have a feeling a cartoon dog didn't say all that about iban

At least Tony will have someone to call a white knight  :cookieMonster:

At least Tony will have someone to call a white knight  :cookieMonster:
I have absolutely no intention of defending Stocking, lol. She can handle herself against the big bad wolf and has been doing so for the better half of the last year.

Like what?
Are you kidding me? You call stocking every name in the book. You bitch to stocking about me quite often. No i dont obsessively save logs. I should from now on. But for some odd reason.. Even though you tell stocking you wish she was dead almost every. loving. day. Your still pathetic enough and have no friends so you always crawl back to stocking. I dont know WHY on heavens she puts up with it. Ive told her to get rid of you once in for all. But you call her the most god awful names. You talk to her like she isnt a person. Like shes just some thing you can put down to make yourself feel better. Your loving pathetic lol. And even more so by saying your "happy" i dont think you will ever be able to use that term.

She can handle herselfthe last year.
That's not very white or knightlike of you.