Author Topic: Ichverbot - Alt of Iban?  (Read 40911 times)

i have a feeling a cartoon dog didn't say all that about iban
it says Smith, not Griffin
so it can't be the cartoon dog

Are you kidding me? You call stocking every name in the book. You bitch to stocking about me quite often. No i dont obsessively save logs. I should from now on. But for some odd reason.. Even though you tell stocking you wish she was dead almost every. loving. day. Your still pathetic enough and have no friends so you always crawl back to stocking. I dont know WHY on heavens she puts up with it. Ive told her to get rid of you once in for all. But you call her the most god awful names. You talk to her like she isnt a person. Like shes just some thing you can put down to make yourself feel better. Your loving pathetic lol. And even more so by saying your "happy" i dont think you will ever be able to use that term.
I haven't spoken to you in months. I still knew her as "Makoto" when we had those kinds of arguments.

And about me crawling back to her..
http://gyazo.com/764185a601cedc90d64aed583bb233de
Yeaaaaah.

And I am happy, I don't need you to tell me I am to know it. lol.

Are you kidding me? You call stocking every name in the book. You bitch to stocking about me quite often. No i dont obsessively save logs. I should from now on. But for some odd reason.. Even though you tell stocking you wish she was dead almost every. loving. day. Your still pathetic enough and have no friends so you always crawl back to stocking. I dont know WHY on heavens she puts up with it. Ive told her to get rid of you once in for all. But you call her the most god awful names. You talk to her like she isnt a person. Like shes just some thing you can put down to make yourself feel better. Your loving pathetic lol. And even more so by saying your "happy" i dont think you will ever be able to use that term.
First he is probably joking.
You know that thing when you unintentionally act like a loving whore. You know?
On the other hand you right, he could be a little more positive when he talks to Stocking
Though I don't think she minds it, more or less she may even like it yet she doesn't want to share her opinion in it.
I think you don't know how to english right, or your a nosy bitch. Because thats not being pathetic.
Thats just being a man whore
Also: He is happy. You can't tell him if he is or not.

I haven't spoken to you in months. I still knew her as "Makoto" when we had those kinds of arguments.

And about me crawling back to her..
http://gyazo.com/764185a601cedc90d64aed583bb233de
Yeaaaaah.

And I am happy, I don't need you to tell me I am to know it. lol.
You both crawl back to each other. Nice try putting the blame on her though. Then again you really do have a hard time owning up to your mistakes. And "those" kind of arguments. You say the most vile things. Things that I wouldnt even say to anyone. But then again. Thats what happens when we learn to hate everything and anything on this world. You got called out Iban. Several people who you have "trusted" showed me and bis all the things you have said. Go ahead and TRY to make yourself look good. But with all the bro's on here who had to deal with your bullstuff. Know that your just looking for some sort of pity from others. But then again.. what else is a lonely white knight to do with his time?

Boar.

I'm not loving playing around, I'm calling you a richard.

it says Smith, not Griffin
so it can't be the cartoon dog
i don't watch family guy
so blah

This is like a soap opera, first with tony and stocking and all that other bullstuff, and now this

I have to say, this is a great time to be on this forum
Stay classy, blockland forums

i don't watch family guy
so blah
Fair enough

i have a feeling a cartoon dog didn't say all that about iban
Brian Smith is a guy.
BL_ID: 8437
Hes on Ibans side :)

I like how Brian and I are the only ones that actually like Iban because we weren't complete handicaps on RTB, lol.

First he is probably joking.
No because when we were talking he would go on rants about how when she went on vacation he was hoping her plane would crash and she would die. He told her this as well. So no. He is not joking. Hes that miserable.
You know that thing when you unintentionally act like a loving whore. You know?
Oh. So because i have self esteem means im a... whore? Good try dear but your white knighting a white knight is failing terribly.
I think you don't know how to english right, or your a nosy bitch. Because thats not being pathetic.
I see what you did there.......
Idiot lol

I don't know why iban didnt get laid with stocking, that whiteknighting stuff worked out pretty well for me...
Comr4de: um stoken pls halep m e
Comr4de: ples ur so pret y
Comr4de: u desreve beter!!!!!!!!!!!!
CrCIA :-)
CrCIA: i wil mate w/ u
CrCIA: but just this one tim
Comr4de: wowe!!!
Comr4de: tak off ur shrit,,,
Comr4de: i wn 2 see ur bobs
CrCIA takes of shirt
Comr4de: wowe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CrCIA: ur sposd to put ur weene betwene them
CrCIA: lik on the picturs on dads computir
Comr4de: ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comr4de gets out his huge 2 inch cok
Comr4de: 2 inchs i mean feet
Comr4de: fuq
CrCIA: O___  O
CrCIA: big cok!
Comr4de: ye1111
Comr4de puts it in between ur bobs
Comr4de: mmmmm
Comr4de: so hote,,
CrCIA: mmmmm i lik the way ur pyoobs feel on my nipel
Comr4de: mmm,
Comr4de: do u like the tittilating sensation of my tongue on your hard, erect nippels
CrCIA: yes so much
Comr4de: oh~
Comr4de pulls snake up
Comr4de: pull of your pants bb
CrCIA: ummmmm
CrCIA: i saw this b4........
Comr4de: nno  turst me
CrCIA: an old man did it wit his fingr...
CrCIA: and it hert bad..........
Comr4de: it wotn hurt
Comr4de: turst me
CrCIA: *trusts u
Comr4de slids in my huge cok into ur tite pusy
CrCIA: that feles amazin
CrCIA: get me pregnent
CrCIA: plz
Comr4de: ok
Comr4de gos harder an harde
Comr4de: r
CrCIA: o no