Author Topic: Ichverbot - Alt of Iban?  (Read 41531 times)

It's almost checkmate. If the white queen goes to F7, it will be a checkmate.
It's the black king.
In other words; a really cheap attempt at a checkmate.

Far from it, Joshua.  Very very far.

D8*, otherwise the black queen can get her.

Then, the king can move to F8, or up to E7, and he is still bumforgeted.
F7 is a win you dummy. The white bishop is protecting the queen if she moves to F7.

F7 is a win you dummy. The white bishop is protecting the queen if she moves to F7.
My bad, my bad.

I should have kept away from the poor brown townogy and just let Nick continue to ridicule himself and act like he didn't just get owned out of his sense of reason and humility.

three hours ago: 5 pages

now: 20 pages

wow really

I should have kept away from the poor brown townogy and just let Nick continue to ridicule himself and act like he didn't just get owned out of his sense of reason and humility.
Don't flatter yourself just yet, lol.

Here you are again, just like old times.  Nice to see you haven't changed at all.

Iban.

I don't know any nice way to say this at all. So i'll try the nicest i can.

You are still the same anti social friend and i'm glad you have a miserable life.
Nothings changed about you, you're still a loving richard.

Lets see your old account "Iban"
Oh yeah, you had the guts to attack badspot the ADMINISTRATOR. Smart move there you richard.

I inspected your old accounts behavior "Ibanz" and "Ibanx" and what do i see?
The same loving behavior. How many bans and words does it loving take to realize you're incapable of change?
If you keep this stuffty behavior up (And i know you will) you wont last longer then a week.
Wait a minute, is it just me or is he even worse then the iban account?

Iban.

I don't know any nice way to say this at all. So i'll try the nicest i can.

You are still the same anti social friend and i'm glad you have a miserable life.
Nothings changed about you, you're still a loving richard.

Lets see your old account "Iban"
Oh yeah, you had the guts to attack badspot the ADMINISTRATOR. Smart move there you richard.

I inspected your old accounts behavior "Ibanz" and "Ibanx" and what do i see?
The same loving behavior. How many bans and words does it loving take to realize you're incapable of change?
If you keep this stuffty behavior up (And i know you will) you wont last longer then a week.
Yeah he parades around he as if he's better than us but he obviously suffers from some sort of mental disability

So far it's the same cycle.

Return from ban, act all nice and cutesy to anyone who still sucks his e-peen / ego under the table, return to easily irritable and incredibly obnoxious douchebag self.

Honestly, Lord Tony is a nicer person than you.  I'd rather have Tony around, considering he actually managed to lighten up within the past few weeks.

Honestly, Nick, if you didn't barge into the topic making doomsday prophecies I would have totally ignored you.

I made a snide comment about Badspot's art from what was a sincere misunderstanding. I pushed it too far but I honestly did not think Badsot would ban me from something so petty, lol.

Welcome back old buddy!
Hai oduck

Honestly, Nick, if you didn't barge into the topic making doomsday prophecies I would have totally ignored you.

I made a snide comment about Badspot's art from what was a sincere misunderstanding. I pushed it too far but I honestly did not think Badsot would ban me from something so petty, lol.
Ok, then.

I still give it maybe a month before you return to your "former glory".

Ok, then.

I still give it maybe a month before you return to your "former glory".
Hopefully it's just a day.

Hopefully it's just a day.
What did I do to you? I don't even know who you are.

What did I do to you? I don't even know who you are.
Can't tell if being pretentious or doesn't really know who Qwepir is

Can't tell if being pretentious or doesn't really know who Qwepir is
I have no idea who he is, fer serious.