Author Topic: Ichverbot - Alt of Iban?  (Read 41000 times)

I never did.

Anyways, I think IBan is going to get banned again, now.
Not that I want him to, it's just he is acting exactly the same way as he did last time he got banned.
I'm 18, the chances of me changing in some fundamental way are really slim.

Obviously I'm not going to pick a fight with Badspot again. I honestly didn't think he'd lash out at that kind of a benign comment, but whatever.

The main mistake I did before was just allow this kind of petty arguing to exist outside of these controlled environments. There was plenty of back-and-forth between me and Qwep+Nick about communism in random off-topic boards before.

I'm 18, the chances of me changing in some fundamental way are really slim.

Obviously I'm not going to pick a fight with Badspot again. I honestly didn't think he'd lash out at that kind of a benign comment, but whatever.

The main mistake I did before was just allow this kind of petty arguing to exist outside of these controlled environments. There was plenty of back-and-forth between me and Qwep+Nick about communism in random off-topic boards before.
I barely remember. One of the few things I still remember that you did was that argument with Badspot, but I still remember you being a reasonable person normally.

stocking vs tony

iban vs aeris

i wonder what'll be next

stocking vs tony

iban vs aeris

i wonder what'll be next
Aces vs Kingdaro

>:O

stocking vs tony

iban vs aeris

i wonder what'll be next
asablief vs. rookie

Vegetarian Zombie vs. Society

Probably

The Internet vs. The Government
This is stupid and very off topic. Please only use this topic for talking about Iban/the things he has done.

scott pilgrim vs the forums

THE THINGS HE HAS DONE

THEY ARE INTOLERABLE

http://carbon.ichverbot.com/28miic.jpg
pfft
that picture JUST 404'd

itt; iban hosts near-research pics of the forum females on his website?